Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Idea for a Fansite Item Contest - Submissions Thread

PreviousPage 9 of 10Next

Character name: Jorn Temptation

Name of the item: Eternal Hunter

Text which is shown after looking on it in game:

It’s the statue of a famous Boss Hunter in a quest for glory and gold. Weight: 87,34 oz. Awarded by TibiaBosses.com.

(8734 represents infinity in Unicode, so the weight would be an alusion to that.)

- description: The item is a doll of a skeleton wearing Cave Explorer outfit, holding a leather whip in one hand, which he will use to tame the Midnight Panther when he finally encounters it and a red lamp in the other hand to illuminate his path during his searches for glory and gold.

story of the item: The item represents the spirit of boss hunting that lives inside everyone of us. It’s been around since the beggining of Tibia, back when it was all new. It followed us throughout history and it’s responsible for our so calored will to hunt bosses all over the Tibia world.

- sounds of the item: “I’ll be the biggest Boss Hunter in all history!”, “Your treasures are now mine!”, “You are mine!”, “Whiiiiipsssss” (sound of the whip being used).

what it does after using it: When you use the item, it would wave his hand forward with his whip and a little “spark” would appear,like it was hitting the floor and the lamp would turn on. When you use it again, it'd use the whip again, but now the lamp would turn off again.

Sketch: 

VALID SUBMISSION /by Mad Def
(if you want to edit your entry, please remove this message)

Name of Character: Boris Skalovisky

World: Lutabra

Name of the Item: Wand of Multiversus

text item: You see a Wand of Multiversus. It weighs 33.00 oz.

Sounds:

1 "I hear the sound of beasts coming from the void"
2 "Damn Bosses, I will not make you long! Tibia Bossess"...
3 "Zathroth's unremitting attempts to destroy Tibia"

History:
This Wand was created by Uman and Fardos in the early days of Tibia, after several attempts by Zathroth
to use powerful Bosses to wipe out the Tibia population, Uman and Fardos created this item to 
imprison the Mighty Bosses in another dimension. But his appearances can not be avoided forever.
Description:
This item was created by Uman and Fardos in order to protect the inhabitants of Tibia, 
after giving use it emits some sounds.
Sketch of the item:

Character: Bastesh

Server: Harmonia

Quenstein Doll (for Frankenstein)  or Keinstein Doll

You see Quenstein Doll. It weighs 29,29 oz. Represents the pleasure of killing bosses. Awarded by Tibiabosses.com.

Its a doll created with the skins of some bosses and creatures of Tibia.

Some people say that in the begining of time born a warrior that was famous for killing the best and powerfull creatures in Tibia she loves found new monster running for all word, killing the best creatures posibles and have a collection of skins, heads, and corps of all this creature like a trophy. With the years killing all type of monsters and run for all the word she decided create something that can be remember  for years after she died. Something that when the all people see it can be contigious with the love of looking and killing the best creatures in Tibia.

So she decided create a Doll with the skins and part of a lot of creatures that she kill in all the years that she dedicated to hunt and collect corpes. One day just after when she kill a very difficult to see  yeti. She says this is the last boss that I need for create my precious doll and she run to his houses and with the skins of Midnight Panther, wings of Demodras, wand of Mad mage, skins of dreadmaw, the horn of Morgaroth, the hat of ferumbras, one of the legs is for the last yeti that she kill and a lot of skins with all types of creatures in Tibia and finally she put the shield that she use to fight with all creatures in all years the she dedicated to kill monters.

Sounds:

Grrrr grrrr I'm Hungry give me a Midnight Panther.

Grrr where is my creator?

Grrr Why you wake me up (character)

Nickname: Titia Lilith

World: Ferobra

Item name: Amazon Doll

Text item: You see a Amazon Doll. It weighs 13.37 oz. It is a doll with the power of the Amazon and was awarded by TibiaBosses.com

Story :"A powerful old man of the Noodles Academy of Modern Magic was exploring new territories of Tibia, he found a swamp to the east of the continent, where he met an Amazon for the first time. As the Amazons attack anyone who enters their territory, it was no different with the powerful magician. However, the old sage was too strong for the amazon to beat him. Fascinated by the bravery of that amazon, the magician imprisoned his soul inside a doll. It is not known what the old man did with the Amazon Doll."

Item sounds"WATCH YOUR HEAD!!!","Where are my throwing knives?","How dare you poking me??", "AAARGH!!".

Sketch:

Amazon Doll

Nickname: Aizshing
World: Gladera

Name of the item: Bosshunter Crown or Pale Count Crown

You see a Bosshunter Crown / Pale Count Crown.
Only the true boss maniacs have the power to wear it. Awarded by TibiaBosses.com.
It weighs 20.05 oz.

(20.05 because 20 would theorically means the crown + 0.05 of a vampire lord token forged in it).

Story of the item:
A brave deceased warrior once had this crown. He was known for slaying several bosses, rookgaard bosses when he was just a noob, mainland bosses and even POI bosses! But one day, he got in trouble with dark forces for slaying the vampire minions Arachir, Diblis, Valorcrest and Zevelon too many times.
In a halloween night with dark sky, while hunting in the deepest crypts of Drefia, he saw an open door that was never opened. Carefully, he went inside this unkown room, step by step, trying to not make any noise.
Suddenly, all the dripping candles went out as a hardcore wind blow over. The darkness made everything difficult as he tried to walk and he fell from the stairs. Desperately he used utevo gran lux to see where he was. That was the moment Pale Count was just in front of him.
Scared as hell and with the true face of the vampire on him, he tried to take his sword, but he was exhausted from the fall and from the spells he casted. The Pale Count, with its teeth, grabbed the arm of the poor warrior and drained all his blood. His vision started to fade away and all he could do was accept the dark fate he met.
Some believe this man was named Abraham Van Helsing. Old mages say they obtained this item in his body fully surrounded by vampires in Pale Count crypt. Some dwarves claim they forged the token on the crown several decades ago for this brave vampire hunter. Elves and monks say this item can track if their boss returns to live. Bonelords and minotaurs apparently don't like it. No one knows what it can do to vampires. The only thing we know is that Pale Count killed even the strongest bosshunter and it didn't matter that this brave warrior had such a powerful crown, so watch out while hunting in halloween and watch out while trying to find bosses, bosshunters!  :mrgreen:

Sounds:

Visit TibiaBosses.com and check our Boss Statistics!
You can hear sounds from inside saying "Pale Count will drain your blood and make you suffer, MUAHAHAHAHA".
You can hear sounds from inside saying "Your blood veins will be drier than Darashia sand, little mortal".

If you use it:
As you push the vampire lord token the crown starts to shake.
(And then it gives a little shake to the right and then to the left).

Observations: I didn't colour it because, since it's a sketch, I want to give freedom for TibiaBosses admins to choose what colours it must contain, the crown itself and the ornaments on it (little pearls and the crucifix), but, of course, the vampire lord token inside is red, just like in-game, and this is NOT changeable.
The reason I did so it's because it can be ornamented with black pearls (since vampires and pale count drop it) and you can use the crosses to be like an ankh, but of course, it's up to you. The message of "BOSS HUNTER" can also be "TibiaBosses", "Vampire Hunter" or w/e, feel free to change it if you feel necessary, but it MUST contain a message below the vampire lord token.
(Of course it gives no protection to the character)
"it's a deco or fun item only, it will not change any character skills or stats" - But if possible, you can put it on your helmet slot, if not, that's ok.

On this contest you DO NOT creating fansite item. You need to present an idea for it! Fansite item will be created by our graphic artist.
>Entry must contain:
- nickname and world of contestant
- name of the item (max 5 points)
- text which is shown after looking on it in game (max 5 points)
- description and story of the item (max 15 points)
- sounds of the item - what it does after using it (max 5 points)
- sketch of the item - hand-made sketch, just to show how you imagine the item (max 5 points)
>The contest starts at 03.04.2018, and ends at 22.04.2018 at 24:00 CEST. All entries must be submitted before this deadline. If you edit or post your entry after the deadline, your entry will not be judged.

Nickname: Warborn Bruno

World: Ferobra

Item: Hunt Calendar

Text: You see a hunt calendar. It weighs 24.00 oz. It was awarded by TibiaBosses. If you keep track you may find powerful creatures.

Description: This piece of paper with dates, times and places was first found in the earliest days of Tibia, some say it has some annotations written by Banor during his adventures to find his powerful sword stolen by Zathroth. He believed that the sword was would've been handed to an enormous creature that only appears once in a while.

Sounds: "It's time! Go check that mysterious spot!", "What day is today? Oh it's hunting day!", "Hmm, yeah! Orshabaal is definitely coming..."

Sketch:

Entry#3
Nickname: Jedoheva

World: Gentebra

Item name: Fossilized Tyranus doll.

Text item: You see a Fossilized Tyranus doll. It weighs 26.66 oz. This doll marked the history of the world with its fury. This item was awarded by Tibiabosses.com

Description: It's like a Tyrannosaurus rex fossilized. It's on a block of rock, and he move his head and arms when clicked, movindo up and down his mouth, angry. I know the "designer" can show us your creativity.

History: Long before the first human was born, ther're many creatures who wandered on the earth. Such monsters dominated the surface where they lived and reigned without any threat. How could there be such a power that no other beast could defeat?

EVOLUTION!!! Life tried to move forward its genetic sequence and the development of magnificent creatures flourished.

This kingdom was marked by the fury and insatiable hunger of a powerful being known today as Tyranus Rex. Great claws, big eyes, huge mouth and overwhelming teeth. Nothing could defeat him, even until the first man, orc or elf. But every history of tyranny has a tragic ending, in which case the mighty kingpin was absorbed by the earth after numerous volcanic eruptions and acid rain.

His legacy has come to an end but to this day one can observe his passage through the earth, encased in rocks where his exoskeleton is intact.

He was known as the first boss on earth.

Sounds of the item: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... <player>, my fury and power was unlimited. I was the king at that time. Now I'm just a memory. Hail Tibiabosses!

1___Char: Waxhita Riica
        Server: Celesta
2___ Name:   The Seer's Flame

3___ You see The Seer's Flame. It Weighs 0.7 oz. Acheological piece, lost.  Reward of Tibiabosses.com
4___ History:  The flame and the tribe of the seers.
   To all the readers i want to share a story, this happened to me some time ago, i have not been able to corroborate the veracity of it, but when i went to consult those involved, they threw me out and closed their doors forever.
 After a long day of serching bosses to kill, tired stop in a bar to rest. While looking at  my treasures an old man approaches me,
  - Girl, invite me for a drink and i'll tell you some boss stories. Look, this is proof of what i'm talking about, it's 40 vampire token.
 He shows them to me, surprised i invite hime to some drinks to chat. Late at night and a few bottles later, the old man begins to tell me stories of his youth.
  - I was at the beginning of thee explorer society. In my last mission, very strange things happened.
  -My group was composed for some names that should be known to you, Zoltan, Vascalir, Wydra and me. We investigated the ruins of a small Pre-Tibian tribe of seers. You know, ancient writings,spells. And when we started the archeological excavations we found the gift.
  - A crypt covered with magical seals guarding something. After 5 days of work we broke down the barriers and entered.
 - It was wonderful, the wlls, floors and everything arround it was covered in gold, the precious stones inlaid narrated legends of battles with bosses and magical objects, all written in strange languages. Many rare and ancient objects were thre within our reach, and in the middle of everything on the altar, a small chest. When we open it we find the strangest thing of all.
 - A small flame, practically heald alone in the air and did not go out, could be held in the hands.
 - After studying the site for some time, we discovered some thing. It was not a ceremonial crypt, it was the treasure romm and altar of the tribe.
 - Some tablets with strange language told some details.
 - The flame was an object developed by the tribe of seers to find the evil bosses, and when the shamans possessed enough magical power, they managed to open a transport portal to the entities. A series of gold tablets contained the detailed spell of their use, requirements and penalties for their use.
 - We were young and adventurous, so the four of us studied the tablets willing to try the power of the flame. Some objects were necessary, and the las indication was rather a warning, " The  use of light is paid with light".
 - To submit to looking at the flame during the enchantment burned the retina, but it was the only way. Most likely the shamans lost their sight at the end of their days.
 - For us it was only going tobe once so we were willing topay to see.
 - we prepare ourselves with is necessary to cross a portal in case of being lucky.
 - After reciting and throwing the objects to the flame, it grew in intensity, i understood that it acted as a catalyst for the essence we threw to the flame, the light was too powerful, at the center we could see a silhouette, it grew in power until it opened the portal, we did not throw to him and we were facing massacre in person, confused and without being able to get. Used to the sight we ended up exhausted but victorious.
 - We thought that everything was over, but there was something else there, a portal like ours opend, a blind magician crossed it and attacked us inmediately, we escaped for the portal to the ruins, but thay followed us.
 - The magician culd preview each of our movements and left us almost dead, He took with him part of the tablets and mystic fame.
 - The explorer society opened n investigation on this, degraded us into a category and reassigned us. Wydra who consecrated his life to society retired and became a heremit. With time each oone became what it is now, nobody speaks to each other and does not talk about it either.
 -The ceremonial altar with all that it contained was hidden in its totality by explorer society.
 And you old man who has done this time?.
- I chase bosses forever, waiting to see the portal open and the blind magician appear to snatch what was taken.
- I tell you so you have caution eith what is hidden there when you are looking for some boss.
- Thanks for the drinks, but i have a place to be see if what i'm looking for appears.
  The old man left. MAny may say that it is all a lie, but i personally tried to corroborate the story, Wydra turned me into a broom and l left her home.
 Zoltan don't talk to me about it.
 Vascalir, well everyone knows where Vascalir is.
 I share this story making a call to all those who wish to help in the search of this archeological object, i have reviewes some tomes but not all are withing my reach, if any have inforation please share it, but as seekers of knowledge we are obliged to find it, to know the potencial of the flame and the wisdom of the tribe of the seers.
Description:
Name: The Seer's Flame
Weight: 0.7 oz.
IT HAS 3 STAGES
  S1. Red light flame 3sqm. orange light.
  S2. Smoke and shine.
        Sound: Fshsh, look at mee!!, Fshsh.
        Sound: Fshsh, can you see?, Fshsh.
  S3. Light blue flame 3sqm. blue light.
        - You can distinguish a boss inside, random boss silhouette (Yeti, Vampire...).
        -Sound: Corresponding to the boss shown.
Note: The initial idea was to use a creature product on the flame to show some creature, but you can not have creature product of all.
Note 2: It is a bit ambitious, but the idea is to show all the bosses of tibia or at least the most important, failing that it is only one obviously have to be the Yeti.
5___ Sounds:
        Stage 1: Without sound
        Stage 2: S.I.- Fshsh, look at me !!, Fshsh.
                      S.II.-Fshsh, can you see?, Fshsh.
        Stage 3: Sound: Corresponding to the boss shown.

Character: Violetissime

World: Harmonia

Name of the item: Portal to Neverworld

Text shown after looking into itIt is said that this portal will take you directly to the most dangerous and darkest dungeons in existence. Be ready to face the fiercest foes before you jump into it! Awarded by TibiaBosses.com.

Story: It is said that back in the old days, some of the wizards that now reside in the Ivory Towers of Edron were actually living in very distant and remote places, but still they were part of a secret society. Since they lived so far away from each other, they created special portals through which they could travel immediately to their respective colleagues' dwellings. However, after some time, these portals became unstable and the wizards had to leave them behind, as they were too powerful to be destroyed and too dangerous to stay around. Rumors say that beyond these portals, the most dangerous places can be accessed, and that anyone that stumbles upon one of these portals should immediately run away. The elders even tell that some of the most dangerous monsters came to Tibia through these portals! Nowadays, it is said that mighty adventurers had managed to found some of these old and mossy gates...

Sounds of the item:

1. "Come adventurer! Jump in! Incredible treasures are awaiting for you! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!"
  2. "Let me free!!!" (A frightening undead hand comes out of the vortex and then is swallowed back into it)
  3. *As you hear the charming song of a siren come out of the portal, you feel as though as your body is being pulled into it*
  4. "ROAAARRR!!!" (the mouth of a dragon comes out of the gate as it bites into the air, and then falls rapidly back into it)
  5. *SWOOOSH* (when you step into the vortex, your character disappears and after two seconds is thrown to a tile next to the portal with a magic glittering animation stating "You barely manage to see the dangers beyond the portal, as an unknown force throws you back into your realm. You feel deeply relieved")
  6. Hail TibiaBosses.com!

Description

It is a portal that shines with a distorted and erratic light, producing a sort of disturbing effect.

When the item is used, the reaction will be in line with the text displayed (below, the reactions will be referenced by the number they had in the previous list):

1. The light in the portal becomes more intense

2. A frightening undead hand comes out of the vortex and then is swallowed back into it

3. Musical notes display on the portal

4. This action is triggered by stepping into the portal and not by using it. When you step into it, your character disappears and after two seconds is thrown to a tile next to the portal with a magic glittering animation stating "You barely manage to see the dangers beyond the portal, as an unknown force throws you back into your realm. You feel deeply relieved"

5. The light in the portal becomes more intense

Sketch

Below I leave a drawing I have finished today representing how I envision this portal

Hope you like it! And thanks again TibiaBosses for organizing this great event!

/V~

3rd Post-

Nickname: Delta Sin

World: Firmera

Item Name: Gamemaster Cape

Text Item: You see a Gamemaster Cape. It weighs 20.0 oz. It protects the fair and just. Awarded by Tibiabosses.com.

Description and Story:

Description: I picture the Gamemaster’s Cape in royal dark blue with gold trim. The cape levitates in the air when not in use (sways up and down slightly); can also have an aura of heat or a mirage slightly encompassing it as if it were surrounded by some type of unseen force. When the cape is used a large claw mark appears on the back side (pictures below) as if whoever was wearing it was in some epic battle. [Sound effects below]

Story: The Gamemaster’s were few and far between. The most trusted, loyal, and fierce combatants and justice seekers to ever step foot on Tibian soil. Legend remembers them from their signature royal blue capes and long braided hair. It is said the training was so brutal only those of the royal family know of its true nature. Even if such a human survives such an endeavor they still have one final step to complete before owning the title of Gamemaster (GM). The leaders of Tibia entrusted Milo and Eremo, two enigmatic and well known mages, with the task of creating an article of clothing that would quite literally have a mind of its own and only choose warriors with a pure heart and righteous soul. These warriors were meant to be the protectors of Tibia and should not be swayed by the dark arts. Milo and Eremo spent years studying the endless books at the White Raven Monastery, Demona Library and even the Drefia Library. Throughout their toils, they encountered a sorcerer by the name of Zarabustor rummaging through books concerning the dark arts. Both Milo and Eremo were skeptical at first in asking for help but knew they needed someone experienced in such magic for the final touches of their spell.

Finally the day had come. The three mages developed a spell, known by many only by name, as Armageddon. The name came to be in the event such an apocalypse should occur and the Gamemasters be summoned. With this spell the royal blue capes came to life and slowly the legion of Gamemasters began to increase little by little. The leaders of Tibia were satisfied and entrusted Zarabustor with teaching the spell to future mages. Zarabustor continued evolving the spell, he went as far as, legend states, making the wearer of such capes immortal however this remains myth; he did however perfect the cape’s regenerative capabilities and as the mighty Gamemasters recovered from battle their capes would mend themselves almost instantaneously. Zarabustor however started delving more and more into the dark arts and was eventually banished from the Magician’s Academy for fear that he would corrupt the spell. With Zarabustor gone, only a few such capes remained in existence. No one knows where these capes were kept once the Gamemasters faded from history, however there will be a day where the Armageddon spell will be needed once again.

Item Sounds: "Are you worthy?" “It’s just a scratch.” "Justice will prevail!" “I was made for broad shoulders…keep training.” "Hail Tibiabosses.com!"

Sketch:

The arrows are there to depict that the cape moves slightly up and down in addition to a small waving movement. Thanks Mad Def!

PreviousPage 9 of 10Next