Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Idea for a Fansite Item Contest - Questions/Comments

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

Sure, done! 😉

Hello!

I have a doubt: the item created is for decoration ONLY or it can be something "useful" like a container (a box, bag, backpack, etc)?  That kind of stuff doesn't change any skill so I'm asking =P

Thanks!

Quote from SoulCrusherMaster on 12 April 2018, 02:39

Hello!

I have a doubt: the item created is for decoration ONLY or it can be something "useful" like a container (a box, bag, backpack, etc)?  That kind of stuff doesn't change any skill so I'm asking =P

Thanks!

Yes, it can be container

Quote from Mad def on 12 April 2018, 06:11
Quote from SoulCrusherMaster on 12 April 2018, 02:39

Hello!

Thanks!

Yes, it can be container

Thanks! But in that case I'm allowed to create the item without creating any sound for it, right?

Yes

If my world has another name, I change it?

You can change, but if you won't it still will be ok!

I just edited my entry to add a better story, as of the time of this post it is the last submission. But since I edited it I removed your "valid" edit as requested, would you mind checking it to see if everything is still ok?

Thnaks 🙂

Quote from Derooms on 21 April 2018, 20:55

I just edited my entry to add a better story, as of the time of this post it is the last submission. But since I edited it I removed your "valid" edit as requested, would you mind checking it to see if everything is still ok?

Thnaks ?

sure, done! 😉

How i post the image?.

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next