Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Idea for a Fansite Item Contest - Questions/Comments

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next

Please check your submissions, because some of them are not valid (I edited and marked those subscriptions). Remember, that sketch need to be hand-drawn!

Hi,

Can we post more than one name of the item? I have got 3 which are pretty good and relevant to the item which I created.

Thank you

No, please choose the best one, but you can post up to 3 different submission!

Hello

I can edit my post how many times I need right? Because I'll upload the sketch today, and edit the story 🙂

Quote from Haidegar on 3 April 2018, 22:19

Hello

I can edit my post how many times I need right? Because I'll upload the sketch today, and edit the story ?

Sure! 🙂

Hello again!

I have a doubt. If I make a sketch of the same item, with the same name and descripition, sounds and look, but changing the way it looks in the sketch, it will count as 1 submission?

For example, I'm making a doll and I have two options to how it wears, it will count as one submission assuming they are both presented in the same sketch?

Hello!

I have two questions:

1- Who will judge the entries?

2- Could you please check my entry, Mad def? I'd like to know if theres something I have to fix 🙂

Thanks!

Quote from André Bombonato on 4 April 2018, 00:11

Hello again!

I have a doubt. If I make a sketch of the same item, with the same name and descripition, sounds and look, but changing the way it looks in the sketch, it will count as 1 submission?

For example, I'm making a doll and I have two options to how it wears, it will count as one submission assuming they are both presented in the same sketch?

Hey! Item can have different states, so yes, it is possible.

Quote from Haidegar on 4 April 2018, 06:01

Hello!

I have two questions:

2- Could you please check my entry, Mad def? I'd like to know if theres something I have to fix ?

Thanks!

1- It will be judged by TiBiaBosses staff.

2- Sure, your entry is valid! 🙂

Quote from Mad def on 4 April 2018, 06:14
Quote from Haidegar on 4 April 2018, 06:01

Hello!

I have two questions:

2- Could you please check my entry, Mad def? I'd like to know if theres something I have to fix ?

Thanks!

1- It will be judged by TiBiaBosses staff.

2- Sure, your entry is valid! ?

Thank you! Edited for the Last Time, now I got the final art on the imgur! 🙂 Waiting for the last valid check

Cheers!

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next