Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Idea for a Fansite Item Contest - Questions/Comments

Page 1 of 5Next

Here is place for comments or questions for Idea for fansite item contest!

LINK TO DETAILED RULES

LINK TO SUBMISSIONS THREAD

Someone asked about posting today - yes, you can send submissions also today (02.04.18)

The submissions will be visible to other competitors?

Quote from Ibnemarcus on 2 April 2018, 20:20

The submissions will be visible to other competitors?

Yes, submissions are visible.

Some useful information: according to Cipsoft, fansite item:

• it needs to fit into Tibia's setting
  • it should not contain any direct references to a country, e.g. a Brazilian flag
  • it's a deco or fun item only, it will not change any character skills or stats
  • it needs to be a takable item, for example it cannot be solid furniture, but a bedside lamp would be alright

I am adding those requirements to the rules.

Can I create the Item sketch + a "concept" in Tibia Item Pixel style? Or just the sketch?

Quote from Haidegar on 2 April 2018, 23:38

Can I create the Item sketch + a "concept" in Tibia Item Pixel style? Or just the sketch?

Ya, feel free to add a concept pixel-art work, but we will judge only a hand-made sketch 🙂  So there will be no additional points for this graphic.

Hello!

Will any dolls wearing a full set be considered plagiarism to nightmare doll? Even if some of the items the doll wears is originally created?

Quote from André Bombonato on 3 April 2018, 03:04

Hello!

Will any dolls wearing a full set be considered plagiarism to nightmare doll? Even if some of the items the doll wears is originally created?

Hey! It will not be considered as plagiarism!

already pretty sure yeti doll will do it 😀 i think most of us did think of it as the first item ;D

Page 1 of 5Next