Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Glorious Trophy Contest! - Questions/Comments

Page 1 of 2Next

In this thread you can ask questions about Glorious Trophy Contest!

SUBMISSIONS THREAD

RULES

Hello!

Are rare monsters like the yeti considered to be a boss? This includes also the midnight panther, such as undead cavebear etc.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Favarona~

Quote from Favarona on 13 April 2021, 12:08

Hello!

Are rare monsters like the yeti considered to be a boss? This includes also the midnight panther, such as undead cavebear etc.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely yours,

Favarona~

Yes, as an exception, the following creatures will be allowed: irregularly spawning mounts (Crustacea Gigantica, Draptor, Undead Cavebear, Midnight Panther), irregularly spawning monsters (Dire Penguin, Yeti), additionally, Orcs from Femor Hills raid (where Amazon Set can be looted) and rare Orc form Orc Fortress, which drops Sam’s Old Backpack. All these monsters we can consider as bosses in this contest. 🙂

Hello!

Can I use an existent Item as base?

For example: A Wooden Shield to make a brand new shield.

Thanks!

Hello!

I know the rules say we can use any technique we want but I still want to ask just in case, can I do it with a pen and paper?

Thank you!

Quote from linck2202 on 13 April 2021, 17:29

Hello!

Can I use an existent Item as base?

For example: A Wooden Shield to make a brand new shield.

Thanks!

There are no restrictions, but keep in mind that we are promoting creativity!

Quote from elieu11 on 13 April 2021, 19:43

Hello!

I know the rules say we can use any technique we want but I still want to ask just in case, can I do it with a pen and paper?

Thank you!

Point of the contest is to create physical item - not drawing of it!

dobrze zrozumiałam że to może być istniejące trofeum ale również takie, które nie istnieje w grze? np bunnyslippersy będa ok, ale jak zrobię yeti trophy to też? 😆

Quote from Tynusiiaa on 15 April 2021, 01:10

If I understood correctly, it could be an existing trophy, but also one that does not exist in the game? For example Bunnyslippers are ok, but if I make Yeti trophy it will be okay as well?

Please ask your questions in English, to be more helpful for everybody who may have the same doubts.

Yes, it will be okay too. The more creative is your idea, the better.

Hello, may the final trophy be a gif? i made a trophy with animation, should i post two images of the work in progress and the gif?

Page 1 of 2Next