Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Dress Up Like a Boss Contest - Submissions Thread

PreviousPage 4 of 4

Submissions time is over! thank you for all your submissions! Choosing the winners will take about 2 weeks.

We are amazed by your commitment in this contest, that is why we would like to reward all contestants with 1 month of tibiabosses premium time. Premium time will be deliverred on next Thursday.

Hey everyone! This was an AWESOME contest! I wish we had more cosplay-related contests on all fansites! I cosplayed Devovorga and had a blast doing it. I made the dress myself with the tentacles, and then did the makeup (including hair coloring) live during last night's stream. Some claim that I looked more like an ayuwoki than Devovorga, but it was fun nonetheless!

I hope you enjoy!

My Inspiration

Materials gathered ready to start! I had to buy tulle and a few other things half way through:

Drawing and cutting tentacles

Ready to sow (sew?) those tentacles:

Filling the tentacles was unexpectedly the longest part of the process! Over 3 hours just to do that!

Scary tentacles ready!

Pinning tentacles in, to test length and then going into the sewing machine:

It's taking shape!

And the dress is ready!!!!

Here's me modeling it after 3 hours of make up live on stream. I apologize for the poor quality of the picture, I took it from the video, as with the excitement I forgot to actually take a picture!

Bonus track, me trying to color my hair, and failing (chat mocking, and me giggling ensues)

https://www.twitch.tv/sayurinowan/clip/FreezingShyMomTF2John

VALID SUBMISSION /by Mad Def
(if you want to edit your entry, please remove this message; entry after deadline, but we decided to accept this entry - rules could be misleading for different timezones)

RESULTS OF DRESS - UP LIKE A BOSS CONTEST!

You can see more details, and entries HERE

Congratulations for the winners!

PreviousPage 4 of 4