Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Dress Up Like a Boss Contest - Submissions Thread

Page 1 of 4Next

TibiaBosses.com celebrates its third birthday! We would like to thank all users for your activity and support. To celebrate this event, we have prepared a competition for you with wonderful prizes. Do not miss this opportunity and have fun with us celebrating this anniversary!

LINK TO DETAILED RULES

The contest starts at 01.04.2019, and ends at 20.04.2019 at 24:00 CEST. All entries must be submitted before this deadline. If you edit or post your entry after the deadline, your entry will not be judged!

Please place yours submissions on this thread. Please read detailed rules before posting!

LINK TO QUESTIONS THREAD

HOW TO POST IMAGES?

I will edit every submission and at the end I will write Valid or Unvalid (and why). Post should be valid and lastly edited by me. If it is edited by contestant again, it need to be checked again and validated again.

Entries:

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

• #32 Devovorga by Maggie VALID (entry after deadline, but we decided to accept this entry - rules could be misleading for different timezones)

Eliz The Unyielding

Elizabeth Constantin - Quelibra

Eliz, the Unyielding is immune until Pillar Of Protection is destroyed, which protects it. She is a boss of the Cults Of Tibia Quest.

The concept of this cosplay of one of the heads of Tibia was in Eliz, the Unyielding. Wearing light clothing in white and gray, a great sword and a shield, this warrior is entitled to protection.

❗ None of these photos have been modified. ❗

VALID SUBMISSION /by Mad Def
(if you want to edit your entry, please remove this message)

Doctor Perhaps

He is the first floor boss of Isle Of Evil Quest. It is an allusion to "Doctor No," the villain in a James Bond movie.

The concept of this cosplay of one of the bosses of Tibia was in Doctor Perhaps. Its easy handling in pieces of clothing made the garment look beautiful without seeming scarce. The only difference between Doctor Perhaps of pixels and the real-life human is the color in their bottle: one carries an Antidote Potion and the other carries a Health Potion.

❗ None of these photos have been modified.

Lethal Lissy 

Lethal Lissy is one of the pirates who always tries to plunder Liberty Bay. If you see her near Liberty Bay is not a good sign.

The concept of this cosplay one of the bosses of Tibia was in the beloved pirate Lethal Lissy. There were two problems in customizing this cosplay: 1) The hat was not exactly the same tone as the character in pixels, and painting and trying to find some resemblance was difficult. The hat was painted with gouache paint. 2) The burgundy or black boots were hard to come by, so I opted for the light brown boot. In addition, the hat's feather was made of EVA paper.

❗ None of these photos have been modified.

❗ ❗ This topic was edited due to a site problem, which caused me to post the same cosplay twice ❗ ❗

Hagatha Deathseer - Quelibra

Kraknaknork -

Kraknaknork is the Orc Shaman that haunts Rookgaard. You must kill him in the last mission from "The Rookie Guard Quest".

(None of those pictures have been edited for this event).

Hagatha Deathseer - Quelibra

Oodok Witchmaster -

This boss can be found in a camp full of Dworcs, which will all be waiting for unaware adventurers to become their dinner, or perhaps being killed for a terrible sacrifice ritual.

sorry bois, deleted cuz someone found my rl photos again via my nickname xD fml sorry. :c

Lady Tenebris 

Pochacca - Quintera

This is one of the bosses in the Forgotten Knowledge Quest.

The Old Masonry is an old mansion located in the basement of Ulderek's Rock , it was used as the official seat of the group called " Black Sphinx ". One of the group's leaders, Lady Tenebris , is hidden in one of the rooms of this mansion.

Elfo Fantasma

Inabra

Boss: Azerus, last boss of In Service of Yalahar Quest 

So I thought my daughter would look amazing as Azerus lol. I am sending the raw images. None of the pictures have been edited.

Azerus' dab

Suzy Kill -Gladera

Furyosa & Merikh the Slaughterer

I chose the most evil and hateful creatures.

she does not have any connection to each other in the game, but in real life they love each other

(furyosa) - demonic creature full of fury and hate, his hair burned and the flames consume his body. she has no mercy on her victims, she causes destruction wherever she goes.

(Merikh, the Matador) - contempt, anger, hatred and revenge these are as their characteristics

obs:

the clothes were made by myself with the recycled materials of my own house

Criando

lala

ooo

kijki

hhh

furyosa cosplay tibia

cosplay furyosa tibia

Merikh the Slaughterer tibia

Merikh the Slaughterer tibia

merikh tibia

furyosa merikh

cosplay furyosa tibia

Page 1 of 4Next