Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Draw Your Favourite Boss Contest - Questions/Comments

Page 1 of 2Next

Here is place for comments or questions for Draw your favourite boss - digital graphics contest!

SUBMISSIONS THREAD

RULES

HOW TO POST IMAGES?

Example: here is our previous background image (on this contest drawing of one boss will be enough):

Hello! 

Can it be done by pencil in a paper and take pictures of it or must it be done by computer, etc? I mean, if we are not having the tools to make a "digital draw", then we cannot participate because it is only digital?

Thanks in advance,

Cristina.

Quote from LadyKysha on 12 October 2019, 15:32

Hello! 

Can it be done by pencil in a paper and take pictures of it or must it be done by computer, etc? I mean, if we are not having the tools to make a "digital draw", then we cannot participate because it is only digital?

Thanks in advance,

Cristina.

Hello Kysha,

It is a digital graphic contest, we accept only ready to use graphics in a specific dimensions.

We have organised many contests so far, a lot of them were based on hand-drawing, but each time we are trying to prepare contests, which requires different kind of skills. This time it is based on graphics.

Regards,

Makadamia

Quote from Makadamia on 12 October 2019, 17:24
Quote from LadyKysha on 12 October 2019, 15:32

Hello! 

Thanks in advance,

Cristina.

Hello Kysha,

It is a digital graphic contest, we accept only ready to use graphics in a specific dimensions.

We have organised many contests so far, a lot of them were based on hand-drawing, but each time we are trying to prepare different kind of contests. This time it is based on graphics.

Regards,

Makadamia

Thanks a lot for your time. I will try to get a drawing tablet then 😛

Could you provide us with a pack of images? stuff like logo without the yeti, or the font you used, etc.

Can I make a video of the creation process instead screenshots?

Quote from Cockroach Slayer on 13 October 2019, 02:37

Could you provide us with a pack of images? stuff like logo without the yeti, or the font you used, etc.

Can I make a video of the creation process instead screenshots?

Hello! Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately our logo is a winning graphic from our first contest in 2016. We do not have any contact with author and it's all we've got 🙁

Sure, you can make a video if it's easier 🙂

Regards,

Makadamia

Draw your favourite boss contest has new deadline! Due to admin absence we need to postpone it until 09.11.2019.

Hello,

Can I make a drawing by hand and scan it?

No, it need to be digital drawing

Page 1 of 2Next