Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Do you see any mistakes in Bossopedia? Let us know!

We want to make our database about bosses possibly the best. We based information in Bossopedia on our own experience and from other Tibia fansites. Unfortunately, we are still aware that we could make some mistakes in it.

Help us to improve Bossopedia and put a comment here if u found any wrong information, map, or sound.

Queens sceptre you have misspelled it in yakchal loot list.

Thanks for report, fixed!

From my experience the midnight panther spawns every other day, however it is not guaranteed. I find around 5-6 per month on an empty server, while the average for me (and outside reports of sightings) is around 2.4 days waiting time. It's just hard to tell from statistics since alot of people try to tame it.

Like:

27.6.22 Spawn

28.6.22 Can't spawn

29.6.22 Spawn

Quote from Small Inconvenience on 27 June 2022, 23:05

From my experience the midnight panther spawns every other day, however it is not guaranteed. I find around 5-6 per month on an empty server, while the average for me (and outside reports of sightings) is around 2.4 days waiting time. It's just hard to tell from statistics since alot of people try to tame it.

Like:

27.6.22 Spawn

28.6.22 Can't spawn

29.6.22 Spawn

Hummm, okay, but I can't find this aspect in the Bossopedia subpage:

Midnight Panther

Do we talk about the same thing?

This infobox

Uploaded files:
  • panther.png
Quote from Small Inconvenience on 28 June 2022, 13:20

This infobox

Okay, I'll let Mad Def to correct it, but these are predictions, while this thread is to report content in Bossopedia.