Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumSite: HelpDiscord ban appeal
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Discord ban appeal

My discord is Xytreh#4805

Recently we've been getting way too many screenshots of Mathatheb winning the weekly contest. This upset me and I commented on discord "Another Mathatheb, yikes" and added the emote "yawn" under the screenshot. Apparently this was enough to get me banned. I don't know how long the ban will last, so I would like to get information on this, as well as at the same time I am appealing for an unban, since this was my only offense and I have never received a warning or a ban before.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
Loqhakk

As you probably know Discord has its own internal rules and regulations, which were created to make everyone feel comfortable there. If these rules are not followed and users' activities are disruptive to others, they get banned. We expect adult people to be able to resolve doubts in a mature way. However, if they prefer to create spam in channels not intended for this purpose, and show their dissatisfaction through reactions on the voting channel that contribute nothing except messiness, then they must face the consequences.

The selection of screenshots of the week, was approved and supported by the TibiaBosses.com team. All screenshots that participated this week are visible to every TibiaBosses.com user. This allows you to see whether the other screenshots attached to the contest thread are noteworthy competitors. The Great Boss Hunt is not a diversity contest, and the selection guidelines are strictly defined. And yet, the only argument of opposition, in this case, was provocative comments indicating boredom. No constructive information.

In no more than 2 posts above in the contest channel, there is an announcement informing about the consequences of such behavior and suggesting more mature solutions. You did not take advantage of them.

Bans on our channel are not temporary.

Yours,
Makadamia

It appears that anything you say these days is considered either offensive or negative. That's totally fine. I'd rather be banned than not be able to speak out. 😉