Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBosses: General discussionDire Penguin
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Dire Penguin

hello 🙂

I would like to complete bestiary on this one. Every info is appreciated 🙂 I know spawn places (probably not all) but let's put all what we know in one place. I didn't have luck to meet any yet...

Hi!

Okay, so let's share all info I know.

Dire Penguinis not a boss, but a random creature which spawns from time to time on diferent spots around Svargrond and Ice Islands.

All it's spawn places I know for now you can see on the picture below:

I have no idea what exactly is each Dire Penguin's spawn time, but in fact it must be quite often, since it is possible to meet more than one during a day. You can check it in Zaran's screenshot here:

https://www.facebook.com/tibiabossescom/photos/a.710989992376885/1725004390975435/

One Dire Penguin is already killed (visible in hunt analyser) and another one is standing next to him 🙂

I have met 2 from the time i posted here 🙂 quite rare moster/boss... deserves definetely 50 points istead of 30 🙂 I met him on the top of glacier (northernmost spawn) and on Tyrsung just out of pz of Buddel's raft (probably accidentaly lured by someone who didn't noticed two-words name penguin :D) Still have no idea about respawn time - good luck on completing this bestiary 🙂

just killed dire penguin at helheim spot