Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Death Tracker - questions, answers and general feedback

PreviousPage 6 of 8Next
Quote from Vinibi on 16 November 2019, 19:59

Hi,

I don't know if this tool is supposed to not lose any death, but I just noticed one death in Vunira, which is not showing up in the death tracker.

The name of the guy is: Bugs Buny, he died by Wyrm at 19:26:04 , and the death tracker didn't catch that one.

Is it normal sometimes the tool to miss one death?

https://ibb.co/C7kcjW3 (picture of the death tracker in case you're not online today to check yourself)

Yes, it is possible. Tracker only checks online players. The online player list refreshes every 5 minutes at tibia.com. If someone logged in and died immediately and then logged out of the game, the tracker will not detect it. However, such situations are very rare. Often less than 1% of deaths.

BTW.I think we have a solution for speeding up the tool. It requires some programming work. Due to the fact that you are a very active user I would like to speed up your world (Vunira) first. Can I count on your feedback? Someone has to check if the solution will speed up the appearance of deaths.

Ah, ok, I see,

Yeah, I can give you feedback.

Just let me know when you make it faster.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I had to reset Vunira's server. All deaths will be read again. I haven't been able to speed up the tool yet. Another test during the week.

That's all right.

Yeah, I was tracking the deaths when all of sudden, PUFF, everything was gone. hehe

Good to know you are trying, thanks a lot mate!

I don't know what happened.

But it seems the deaths stopped updating after 3pm

For a short time Cipsoft turned off all game worlds in connection with the Guzzlemaws incident in Port Hope. Tracker stopped working since then. I reset everything and it should be ok now. Thanks for reporting  😉

That's what I thought =)

Thanks!

Hi Mogh,

I recently moved to Premia, and I can see Premia tracker is not working.

Thanks!

Deaths were restarted as a result of a some bug around 1 p.m. Your new world works fine now but only few people died on it 🙂

Hey

It will be a chance to add New server to this list? Like Ragna etc?

PreviousPage 6 of 8Next