Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Death Tracker - questions, answers and general feedback

Thanks!

I'm always tuned.

=)

Waiting for the update =)

Quote from Vinibi on 10 November 2019, 15:32

Waiting for the update =)

The update will come in this evening (Europe). I've added filtering by player level. You will be able to specify the number range of levels to be displayed. In addition, very "fresh bodies" will appear on the blood pool as in the game. The screenshot below shows the latest update. I hope you enjoy it.

I'll be working on other improvements.

@mad-def

I think it's worth mentioning on the main page, that the tool is being improved and worked on continously.

Quote from Williams on 10 November 2019, 20:29

@mad-def

I think it's worth mentioning on the main page, that the tool is being improved on worked on continously.

True! Added information about update 🙂

Amazin Mogh,

Very nice update.

Even better than what I have suggested.

We have the power to type the level range, more than perfect.

Thanks a lot! Keep going!

I noticed the list auto-update is every 10 minutes, and around the minute 6... in other words, every 10 minutes on the minute 6, it will update the death list. For example: 01:06 - 01:16 - 01:26, and so on.

Can you make it a bit faster, something around every 3 or 5 min?

Thanks =)

Quote from Vinibi on 10 November 2019, 22:54

Amazin Mogh,

Very nice update.

Even better than what I have suggested.

We have the power to type the level range, more than perfect.

Thanks a lot! Keep going!

Thank you for your kind words  😉

Quote from Vinibi on 11 November 2019, 18:43

I noticed the list auto-update is every 10 minutes, and around the minute 6... in other words, every 10 minutes on the minute 6, it will update the death list. For example: 01:06 - 01:16 - 01:26, and so on.

Can you make it a bit faster, something around every 3 or 5 min?

Thanks =)

I can only say that we are working on it. I know you would like to know more, but that's all I can say for the moment. Maybe we can speed up the tool. If I know anything more, I'll write it right here. I swear   😀

All right.

It will help us to run and get the loot before the dead person gets there first. haha

Thanks and let us know when you speed up the tool=)

Hi,

I don't know if this tool is supposed to not lose any death, but I just noticed one death in Vunira, which is not showing up in the death tracker.

The name of the guy is: Bugs Buny, he died by Wyrm at 19:26:04 , and the death tracker didn't catch that one.

Is it normal sometimes the tool to miss one death?

https://ibb.co/C7kcjW3 (picture of the death tracker in case you're not online today to check yourself)

TibiaBosses.com © 2019. All rights reserved.
Tibia and TibiaME are trademarks of CipSoft GmbH. The official website for Tibia is Tibia.com