Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Death Tracker - questions, answers and general feedback

PreviousPage 4 of 8Next
Quote from Vinibi on 22 October 2019, 22:18

It's sounding even when I muted the tab. Really strange.

It should be working properly by now. Refresh the page, then check/uncheck the options and click apply. Let me know if everything is okay.

Sorry for the delay.

Yeah, since that day it's no longer making sound.

Fixed.

Thanks

ps: Now, just waiting for a quick update when a death occurs. =P

Also, it would be very interesting if we could sort the deaths by level, for example: SHOW DEATHS ONLY FOR LEVEL 250+, then if you select that box, only level 250+ will be shown.

I will consider adding this to a major update of DT.

BTW. I have a question for people using the tool. What do you think I should add a monster image and potential locations? Something like this.

Well, the image is a nice feature, but location I'm not sure if it's interesting. I think it will only make the entries be longer.

Just a heads up, when you deploy the option to show deaths only for some specific level or more, try to add some options, something like:

() Only level 250+

() Only level 350+

() Only level 450+

Sometimes I'm interested to see the deaths only for people really high level of my server while I'm hunting. Then I keep checking the second screen, and it would be nice to track really the people that I'm willing to see.

Thanks

When the major update will take place?

I'm gonna be running tests this weekend. Only after the weekend I will be able to say something about it. I guess you care the most about the speed of the tracker. Unfortunately, the speed of the tool is not fully dependent on us. Write me the name of the server you are playing on. Perhaps I will be able to speed up the tool in your world before the major update comes.

Humm, what does it depends on to speed up the list update?

I play in Vunira.

I'm really looking forward to being able to sort the list by level. =)

Many thanks!

Quote from Vinibi on 5 November 2019, 00:58

Humm, what does it depends on to speed up the list update?

I play in Vunira.

I'm really looking forward to being able to sort the list by level. =)

Many thanks!

On the weekend I will be working on filtering the levels of players too. Stay tuned.

PreviousPage 4 of 8Next