Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Deadly Boss Weapon Contest! - Submissions Thread

PreviousPage 6 of 9Next

Name: Diamond Sword
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 300 or higher. This sword measures about 60cm being one of the largest used by players. Imbuement Slots: 2

Attributes: Atk:60, Def:55 +3

Hands: One-Handed

Damage Type: Physical

Resist: Holy, Death and Physical

Size: 60cm.

Weight: 42.00 oz.

Loot value: None

Dropped by: None

Description: This sword was sent by the Gods to sicken the terrible Gaz'haragoth Gaz'haragoth. With this sword you can break his immunity "Paralysis". This sword has a diamond blade that can cut anything and 60cm long, giving you the ability to attack 3 sqm away, causing great wounds and thus paralyzing its great speed and its great regeneration of life, in this way, your team has the advantage to eliminate it completely.

World: Lobera

Character Name: Rtsen
                      History
A long time ago when darkness fell on the world of tibia, giving way to the entrance of many
demonic creatures. A flash opened the sky bringing with it the light again.

Create Diamond Swordcreacion Diamond Swordcreacion Diamond Sword

That day something impacted the surroundings of the forgottenisas of "Roshamuul". Roshamuul
It is said to have been a sword sent by the large Gods; diamond eyelet and gold finishes,
to cleanse the lands of all these ungodly creatures.

It was created with; Cardboard, newspaper, paper, glue, cold paints and nylon.

Character: Kankuro Slayer Tafin
Server: Pacera

Silver Star
(Range: 7, Atk: 100 Def: 0).
It weighs 12.00 oz.

Capable of severely hurt Gaz'Haragoth, the complex combination of metals and strange toxins present in the Silver Stars provokes an inflammatory reaction in the boss that instantly prevents him from using his most powerful magic attack for 120 seconds. It is said that there are currently only 15 units of these stars in Tibia and some rumors link their existence with one of the Ruthless Seven members.

Character: Pucca Slayer Tafin
Server: Pacera

Magic Voodoo Staff
(Atk: 50, Def: 32+2).
It weighs 70.00 oz. Imbuement Slots: 2

Gorgo is known for turning his opponents to stone with just a look. In addition to having enormous attack power, the Magic Voodoo Staff is the only artifact in Tibia capable of reflecting the enchantment caused by Medusas boss, causing him to be defeated with her own power.

You see a Perpetual Light Sword (Atk:9 physical + 52 holy , Def:32, sword fighting +3, protection death +6%).
Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 400 or higher.
It weighs 75.00 oz.

One of the leaders of the falcon order, the Preceptor Lazare, has set himself the task of creating the weapon that will end the darkness in the world, after years of research and development in his dwelling, he was able to create the perpetual light sword.

Material: 

Cardboard, recyclable paper, colored markers, homemade paste, glue, paints, silicone stick.

"The world of darkness will always come the Divine light"

Name : Kano Tythad

Server: Lobera

Char name: Suzy Kill
server: Gladera

Item name: Fatality's axe
(Atk: 50 + 13 fire, +13 ice, Def: 13 +1).
It can only be wielded properly by kinghts of level 50 or higher.
It weighs 50.00 oz.
The blades are of magical flames of great power

Boss: necropharus

With the power of the elements of fire and ice a very powerful Mage forged the axe, to help his faithful warrior friend in the fight against his greatest enemy the boss necropharus

With the power of this weapon, the warrior had fought more easily against the chief necromancer,

ps. this axe can also be useful in the fight against other bosses.

To make this weapon I used:
cardboard, Easter egg packaging, broom handle, paint, string, plastic film, colored cloths, glue, scissors, water, lighter cooler and a bowl of water.
-
-
I drew and cut the axe on the cardboard, attached it to the broomstick with string, decorated it with paint and pieces of fabric, left a part of it on the freeser in a bowl of water, waited to freeze and lit the other side with the lighter.

Chosen Boss: Plagueroot
Name Weapon: Earth Flower Wand
(magic level +5, critical hit chance 20% critical extra damage +55%)
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 19.00 oz. Imbuement Slots: 3
Attributes: An earth attack each turn, in the range of up to 5 sqms and deals an average of 105 damage. Spend 22 mana per attack.
Inspirations items:

Materials Used:
01 Paper pipe
02 T-shirt
03 Scissor
04 Scotch tape
05 Artificial flowers decoration
06 Perfume cap

Making the Earth Flower Wand: As the body of the wand I used the paper tube I found in my kitchen, to gain color and texture, I wrapped one of my white t-shirts. The main element (earth) I used
leaves and artificial flowers that are part of the decoration of my room, above and a little on the body of the wand, I used the tape to with flowers.
The yellow item at the end of my wand I used my perfume cap that I placed at the end of the paper tube.

Advanced Attributes Explanation: The Earth Flower Wand is extremely powerful against the boss Plagueroot, when equipped the character becomes immune to the attacks of the boss during three turns, generating great
advantages for the character to defeat the boss as fast as possible!

Character Name: Katue Fatini
World: Talera

Result:

Process:

Name of the weapon: Holy Water Bow

Chosen boss: Zugurosh

Short manual and explanation/history: The creation of this bow is due to an adventurer who, going to the mountains of Kazordoon where some witches live, to take some Holy Water for Henricus, dropped his bow inside the cauldron that contained the holy water, which ended up being purified and transformed at the Holy Water Bow. With the bow in his hands, Tibian ventured into The Inquisiton Quest and, upon encountering boss Zugurosh, decided to use the bow which, due to its sacred property, was able to immobilize the demonic creature for a few turns in addition to being strong against him for being made up of ice nature power.

You see a Holy Water Bow (Range:5, Atk+2, Hit%+4, distance fighting +1, protection death +5%).
Imbuements: (Empty slot).
It can only be wielded properly by paladins of level 250 or higher.
It weighs 42.00 oz.

Name: Yoru Ichii
World: Belobra

Hello my friends

Name: Blessem

World: Quintera

Name of the weapon

D A Z Z L I N G    C O M E T     S T A F F

♡ A little about how that item was created: 

I choose that kind of structure and design because I was thinking something that “match” with the Tibia game magic and castleland environment.

I choose build with paperboard, paper and wire and do art painting because I am of people that thinks that handmade items are charge with a magic energy, and every piece is unique. Outstanding that all of the pieces of the weapon, are handmade from materiales that i used to be at home.

How it works?

Since I see the contest my first mind though about the contest was chose a greatest boss as enemy, then surely the weapon will have the same greatness.
It's a weapon with dazzling touch from the magic above us, the sky. The gem is a piece of fallen star, that luckily arrived to Tibian lands, it’s charge with unlimited soft light and energy. It’s glows and radiate shimmer dust , furthermore has a halo of stars shaped stones that spin around the gem. The gem is able to shots large beams of energy, it’s a weapon with a large range of attack. Some people who were attacked with this wand say they have had hallucinations, temporary memory loss and felt dizzy.

A little story about that weapon.

The magic elders talks about one ancient story, they says that once upon a time there are two legendary mages, they was challenged each other everyday, that rivalry was basically for prove who was the powerlful. One time when they was fighting on Edron surrondings both of them promise that the only way to stop the battle was see a daylight Stars rain. In a special act friendship a lot of wisp appears around and one sudden star rain appears and in broad daylight. Since then that ego “infinite “ battle ends. If youre lucky you Will found one gem charged with the energy of the sky.

That ítem is obtainable only during the rare wisp raid on edron surroundings during the month of october, that server message will appear before:

”A massive dazzling lights appear on Edron, little pieces of comets fell to the ground “

Tibia boss chosen:
L E V I A T H A N

Why I chose that boss?

Simply, I was imagine an epic battle underwater, one mage using the dazzling comet staff as weapon launches energy glimmering lights. In the other hand, leviathan trying to skip the beams, and it’s scales reflecting the colorful shots causing by the wand. A lot Bubbles around the stage.
¡That’s scene is amazing for me!

Moreover energy element inflicts additional demage to Leviathan, then is another reason why I choose it,  it’s good strategy use energy against underwater creatures weak to energy like deeplings, quaras and sea serpents.

What do you look when you do double click in that weapon:

You see a Dazzling comet staff (Range:5, magic level +2, protection ice +10%)
Imbuements: (Empty slot, Empty slot).

It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 190 or higher.
It weighs 32.00 oz.
It's a enchanted gem, its star dust reflects magic shimmer. A halo of star shaped stones are spin around.

Additional information: It’s provide soft blue light.
Demage per turn: energy 98-110
Mana per shot: 18

There some images of the creation process that weapon:

Some materials: Wire, Paperboard, plastic bottle, Tape, Paint, watercolor, sandpaper, Markets, Brush, Spatula, scissors,
tweezers, glue, Leds and chrismast lights, old notebook, cutter, tape, thumbtacks and pencil.

Weapon finished

Weapon finished
Weapon finished
*** Also, the weapon works very Good as lamp, am glad with the final result .  😀 I share this image ***
See you in tibia.
best regards
Blessem
aditional

Result:

Process:

Name of the weapon: Ritual Rod of Snake Poison

Chosen boss: Scarlett Etzel

Short manual and explanation: After being discovered as a harmful poison for the creatures that inhabit the Cobra Bastion, the poison of the cobras started to be studied in order to use it as a weapon to defeat the most powerful creature in the place, Scarlett Etzel. Thus, the Ritual Rod of Snake Poison was created, a Rod capable of being filled with Snake poiser to be used against Scarlett Etzel. Upon entering the boss room with Rod, her life is reduced by 1/4.
Provides a small amount of green light when it's filled with snake poison.

The rod without the poison:
You see a Ritual Rod of Snake Poison.
It can only be wielded properly by druids of level 200 or higher.
It weighs 31.00 oz
There's no snake poison in it.

The rod with the poison:
You see a Ritual Rod of Snake Poison.
It can only be wielded properly by druids of level 200 or higher.
It weighs 31.00 oz

Result:

Process:

Name of the weapon: Bunnyslippers Rod

Chosen boss: Yeti

Short manual and explanation: This mystical ice weapon was forged from a bunnysliper that once belonged to a Yeti, ice was also used from the folda island where this Yeti lived.
for being built with familiar materials from the boss, the rod it is able to confuse the Yeti by making it attack itself in a few turns. Also, if an adventurer crosses a folded Yeti using the weapon, there is a chance that another Yeti will be summoned by being attracted to Rod.
Provides a small amount of blue light.

You see a Bunnyslippers Rod.
It can only be wielded properly by druids of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 18.00 oz.

PreviousPage 6 of 9Next