Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Deadly Boss Weapon Contest! - Submissions Thread

PreviousPage 4 of 9Next

Weapon: Light Nature staff

Chosen Boss: Grand Master Oberon

Thinking of the mages, and especially those who kill Oberon running, I thought of a weapon that can support these mages, especially in those lower-level mages. And can help to kill the summon of the boss too, or hunt in this place.

You see a Light Nature Staff (magic level +3, protection poison +8% )
Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot).
Attributes: Fires an fire attack each turn, in the range of up to 5 sqms and deals an average of 100 damage. Spend 20 mana per attack.
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 280 or higher.
It weighs 37.00 oz.

https://imgur.com/GIjxYKU

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

https://imgur.com/undefined

https://imgur.com/undefined

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Character: Dumon Von'terryer

Server: Talera

Boss :

Midnight Panther.gif
Midnight Panther

Weapon :

16:50 You see a Scented Sword of Light (Atk:48, Def:35 +3).

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 50 or higher.

It weighs 62.00 oz.

It's the Sword of Against Invisibility.

Scented Sword of light, has a strong energy to attract the Midnight Panther with its Tiquanda flower essence. It also has lights all over its sword that can break its invisibility enchantment.

I used Christmas lights, support to store Christmas balls, soap, scraps and aluminum foil.

https://i.imgur.com/Xyju7Xx.mp4

Character : Arendella

Server :Quelibra

Chosen Boss: Yeti
Name Weapon: Rose Rod

You see a Rose Rod (Range:5, magic level +4, protection ice +12%, protection energy +10%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 30 or higher.
It weighs 22.00 oz.
It's an illusion of something beautiful that was lost on Folda caverns.

Protection: ice +12%, energy +10%
Skill Boost: magic level +4
Imbuement Slots: 2
Weight: 22.00 oz.
Required Level: 30
Vocations: druid and sorcerers
Weapon Type: wand/rod
Tradeable In Market:yes
Body Position: weapon hand
Damage per turn: ( 100 - 140 )

HOW I MADE IT :

I used everything I have in my house, the Christmas tree decoration that I always use every Christmas, a rose-shaped candle that I have in my room, disposable spoons that I used when I had parties at my house, a lantern, a cardboard, and some other objects that I use in the kitchen.

MANUAL EXPLANATION:

This rod it is the weakness of Yetis. They are very attracted to this rod because of its physical form, but they don't know it's just an illusion and it's very mortal to them.
It gives you immunity for the first 3 seconds as soon as you face a Yeti.

This rod is so powerfull, even sorcerers and even players of level 30 can use! and it's very mortal to Yetis! But this rod it's unique so it's extremly rare to have it.

HOW TO USE IT :

The rod have 2 forms of use:
From the top (The rose) it generates fire attack.
From the bottom of the rod it generates energy attack.
When it's charged (bright Rose) this rod can give critical hits.

FINAL RESULTS :

Character Name: Amy Meow
World:
Firmera

Thanks for bringing me a lot of fun on my home making this!

Over the years, the Explorer Society has received countless reports of an alleged creature roaming the island of Folda. The reports were as diverse as possible, some swore to have seen a kind of mutant Chakoya, others claimed to be an immense Polar Bear, and finally one person says it’s the “Big foot”, what the hell is a “Big foot”?

The Explorer Society never took such reports seriously, but that has recently changed, an adventurer appeared in one of our facilities claiming to be the first person to locate and defeat the creature he named Yeti, as evidence showed an item unknown by our institution, a pair of BunnySlippers.

Mortimer decided to send an experienced adventurer to Folda in order to definitively catalog the Yeti. To guarantee the mission's success, he ordered a worthy weapon, the MythSeeker Lance, a sturdy blade forged in the entrails of Kazordoon, imbued with the element of fire, ideal for the region of Folda and its ice creatures.

You see a Mythseeker Lance (Atk: 35 physical + 10 fire, Def: 16).
It can oly be wielded properly by players of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 60.00 oz.

Boss: Yeti

Character: Hydan Aymon

World: Nefera

Boss: Scarlett Etzel

You see a mirror of nothingness (magic level +4, reflects poison damage).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 37.00 oz.

Wand was create in agreement with the urban blacksmith and a mad scientist living in Darashia.
The magical mirror mounted in the wand has the ability to reflect the cobra species monster's powerful attacks.
When the monster casts a poison spell an enchanted mirror will bounce them straight at the attacker

Character name " Fox On Antica "

Server " Antica  "

It's used to fight: Demodras

It's two handed weapon.

You see a Demodras' Bane (Atk: 50, Def: 26).

It can be wielded properly by knights of level 70 or higher.

It weighs 144.00 oz.

It was forged by dwarven masters to fight only against powerful Demodras!

Demodras is an ancient and powerful dragon that lives in caves of Tibia, it needs an extreme strenght to be killed, dwarven masters of blacksmith have forged an ultimate weapon that can slay Demodras (but only him!). It can be wielded by low leveled knights to kill the beast and save Tibia once amd for all!

Character name: Mardin

World: Antica

TibiaBosses 2020 by Mardin

https://i.imgur.com/HylCOmt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pt7Lvzf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HylCOmt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fqAGeSK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kJGlY0Y.jpg

You see the vampire's tear (Range:7, Atk+8, distance fighting +1, protection life drain +10%). It can only be wielded properly by paladins of level 100 or higher. It weighs 40.00 oz.

The bearer of this crossbow will strike fear and terror into vampire's cold hearts.

The story:

Powerful weapons like these usually have ancient origins and are related to as artifacts, often created by the gods themselves. The story of the vampire’s tear, however, is different. It is a tale of a determined boy, full of grief and pain.

Brandon once had a happy and loving family. They had a wooden hut close to the woods and a lake, where they shared the joy of everyday life, not knowing that darkness would fall upon their ordinary lives.

Then came a night so dark, that even the pleasant sounds of the forest and lake couldn’t be heard through the pitch black surroundings. The air around had a foul smell. People never believed in the creatures of darkness. Vampires were only a myth, with mysterious disappearances being a normality back in the days. Tragically, Brandon’s family had to find out the hard way that they were anything but a myth. His father fought bravely to fight off the blood thirsty creatures. Suddenly the air around them seemed to disappear, as it was hard to breathe. Only red, glowing eyes and a pale face could be seen in the darkness. Yes – the vampire lord himself came out of his hiding to feast on humans.
Brandon’s last memory of this dreadful day were his father’s final words – “run…son…run and don’t look back…”.

His life has changed. The days were full of hunger, fear and a memory. A memory that clinged onto him so hard over the years, that it changed the boy into a man with a single goal in mind – to avenge his family. He spent all of his free time training and perfecting his skills in various fighting arts. Hunting and survival let him perfect his movements and develop unique and incredible distance weapon skills. This alone allowed him to hunt down his enemies during the night. Many had fallen to Brandon’s deadly rage. This, however, was not enough to face the creature that killed his family.

Brandon set out on a mission to create the perfect weapon. He spent 2 years working hard and gaining the trust of the rebellious pirates of Liberty Bay. His compassion and loyalty helped him in gaining their trust. This resulted in his visit to Sabrehaven and metting with Chodur, who helped him with creating a blessed stake, which he could use for the core of his weapon. The elves helped him with creating the limbs and string of the crossbow. Their craftsmanship and magical skills were matched by no one. He then set out for Formorgar mines, where he spend several months looking for a precious metal. It wasn’t gold that he was looking for though. It was said that even the dwarven of Kazordoon were jelaous of the silver that could be found in the mines. It had the purity and strength that would rival the ones of the diamond. He used it to coat the tip of his crossbow and the bolts. Brandon’s sneakiness and skills allowed him to enter the Cobra Bastion, where he managed to steal a mirror from Scarlett Etzel’s private quarters. This would allow for reflecting the tiniest bits of sunlight at his enemies with ten times the strength.

He set out and travelled all around Tibia, seeking the wisdom and holy blessing of powerful priests and monks. The weapon was complete. Not by a God, with supernatural powers, but by a boy, through years of dedication, hunger, sweat, blood and hard work.

Nobody really knows if Brandon succeeded. It isn’t entirely clear if the weapon was as powerful as it was claimed to be. It was supposedly found many years later inside an old hut in the woods, near a lake. Nobody has seen or heard of the boy again. It seemed that he disappeared into thin air, along with the vampires he swore to slay. Only myths and stories remain.

This deadly weapon was crafted with a single use in mind - to slay undead creatures who feast on innocent blood. The crossbow's attributes make it a perfect choice for killing vampire bosses, even the strongest and most fearsome ones like the Pale Count.

The whole construction has been infused with holy water, the tip of the bolt and crossbow itself are made of wood coated with pure silver and garlic extract. Any enemy that gets hit or stabbed will face an agonizing and quick death, as vampires show incredible weakness to these items.

It's shaped like a cross, as vampires fear religious symbols:

The implementation of a mirror can also be used to exploit another huge weakness of true vampires - sunlight. Use it wisely and you might just be able to direct it at your enemies even in the darkest of places.

Here are all the items that I've used: a headphone stand (had to disassemble it), some cardboard, 2 plastic fly traps, some masking tape, aluminium film, pocket mirror, bbq sticks, piece of wood (which holds my door open),  some wire, a frying pan scoop and some leftover plastidip.

The creation process:

Added the string and fully assembled the crossbow:

Coated with the dip, let it dry for 24h:

Added decorative black and red wool, worked on the details:

Finished weapon:

I'd like to thank tibiabosses for organising this contest, I had a lot of fun with creating this weapon, especially in these worrying times.

Created by: Aeonight, Epoca

Thanks!

Boss chosen: Lady Tenebris

You see a bamboo light staff (magic level + 8, lightning + 50%).

It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 300 or higher
It was made in nature by ancient magicians.
It weights 18.00 oz.

This staff helps mages that have problems with darkness. Mages will never have to worry about ghosts. Power comes from the light-orb.

Character: Hachii

World: quelibra

Deadly weapon name: Evil Destroyer Hammer of Thunder

Boss: Countess Sorrow

Character name: Cellinhu

World: Gentebra

Description: This hammer is moved by the force of Thor, god of thunder. It is known that magical creatures exposed to energy are frightened by the existence of the Evil Destroyer Hammer of Thunder. The strength of the hammer manages to break the shields of magical creatures and destroy their evil, in search of victory and the long-awaited reward that they will be able to give.

Manual: You see an Evil Destroyer Hammer of Thunder (Atk: 54 + 25 energy, Def: 38 + 2). It can only be wielded properly by players of  level  300 or higher.

I tweighs 145.00 oz.  Imbuement Slots: 2

It is blessed by Thor, god of Thunder.

Chiquilin | Lobera/Firmera

Mirror's Soul Staff:

It may be used on Scarlet's corpse after defeating her in order to charge it with her curse. The charged staff will save pieces of her soul and confuse her brother Oberon when used against him during battle. When becoming confused, Oberon will start hearing voices and talking to himself, answering his own questions and statements. Upon defeating him the staff becomes uncharged again and looses its light. However, if used on Oberon's corpse immediately after his death, it will be charged again with the remains of his soul, protecting you from Scarlet's curse by up to 90%.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

PreviousPage 4 of 9Next