Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Deadly Boss Weapon Contest! - Questions/Comments

PreviousPage 3 of 3

The rules mention bosses with irregular spawns and from tasks. What about the daily ones like Zelos, Oberon, etc. ?

Quote from Hanami on 21 April 2020, 16:10

The rules mention bosses with irregular spawns and from tasks. What about the daily ones like Zelos, Oberon, etc. ?

Acceptable too! 🙂

Hello is the boss from issavi aceptable too the Urmahlullu the Weakened (got his different stages)? Thank you

Hello, could it be an item that you 'use' on a particular boss in order to kill him (not necessarily an item that functions as, for example, sword etc.)?

Quote from Psykeeh on 22 April 2020, 10:11

Hello is the boss from issavi aceptable too the Urmahlullu the Weakened (got his different stages)? Thank you

Sure, feel free to use this idea 🙂

Quote from Iris on 22 April 2020, 11:23

Hello, could it be an item that you 'use' on a particular boss in order to kill him (not necessarily an item that functions as, for example, sword etc.)?

Since some of bosses have different tactics (we can heal the boss to slain it in a further stage or use other monster to deal some damage) I think it shouldn't be any problem 🙂 Good luck!

Hi!

Is it okay to post the process pictures as a collage or does it count as an edit? I can also provide a link with the original full sized pics in the post, it's just for an easier view.

Quote from Roviero on 24 April 2020, 21:52

Hi!

Is it okay to post the process pictures as a collage or does it count as an edit? I can also provide a link with the original full sized pics in the post, it's just for an easier view.

Yes, it can be collage, but please leave one final picture not edited.

Do you have a date for the result of the deadly boss weapon?

Hey! Because of lots of entries we need one more week for reviewing them. Thank you for patience!

PreviousPage 3 of 3