Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Deadly Boss Weapon Contest! - Questions/Comments

Page 1 of 3Next

Here is place for comments or questions for Deadly boss weapon contest!

LINK TO DETAILED RULES

SUBMISSIONS THREAD

HOW TO POST IMAGES?

Hello ,

I have one question. is the Weapon suppose to be dropped by the boss or rather a weapon forged to be used to to kill the boss?

Quote from Rag TALERA on 4 April 2020, 09:35

Hello ,

I have one question. is the Weapon suppose to be dropped by the boss or rather a weapon forged to be used to to kill the boss?

It should be weapon created to kill the boss.

Hello!

Can I use some wood from my yard and use a knife to carve wood? Or this is not a valid option?

Kinda of hard to think of what to use here in my home... I got a lot of old wood sitting around, though.

Quote from Fresh Prince of Plays on 5 April 2020, 03:56

Hello!

Can I use some wood from my yard and use a knife to carve wood? Or this is not a valid option?

Kinda of hard to think of what to use here in my home... I got a lot of old wood sitting around, though.

Sure you can! But! Whole point of the contest is to creatively use items you would not think of to create weapon (not to for example draw whole weapon, or make from one material)

Quote from Fresh Prince of Plays on 5 April 2020, 03:56

Hello!

Sure you can! But! Whole point of the contest is to creatively use items you would not think of to create weapon (not to for example draw whole weapon, or make from one material)

When you say "home equipment" you mean like paper and cardboard or like a fork taped to another thing so it becomes a weapon or... a combination of both?

also should the weapon fit the tibian enviroment (something that you would realistically find in game)?

Quote from Titan of Tsunami on 6 April 2020, 01:12

When you say "home equipment" you mean like paper and cardboard or like a fork taped to another thing so it becomes a weapon or... a combination of both?

also should the weapon fit the tibian enviroment (something that you would realistically find in game)?

Combination of both. Could be anything!

There are also no restrictions about fitting Tibian environment.

Can I use creativity with the objects I have at home and create a weapon similar to a Tibian weapon? or does it need to be a direct reference to a weapon the boss drops?

Quote from tone on 7 April 2020, 01:19

Can I use creativity with the objects I have at home and create a weapon similar to a Tibian weapon? or does it need to be a direct reference to a weapon the boss drops?

It should be new weapon to kill a boss invented by you.

Page 1 of 3Next