Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bot/Macro monopolizing Femor Hills Orc Raids - We need help from the whole community!

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next
Quote from Piske on 12 July 2022, 18:43

Nice for helps,

One question, how text i can use to report him?

I don't remember what I used but I wrote it about "macro/bot"
that logged in every 5 minutes, unfair etc.
Try to create something very interesting in your report.

Today August 21 "Zenbot has been reactivated, if this is one of your servers
you have to take care of it or you will never see your raid!

Adra Europe Zenn Adr
Antica Europe Zenn ant
Dibra South America Zenn Dib
Ferobra South America Zenn fer
Honbra South America Zenn hon
Inabra South America Zenn ina
Lobera North America Zenn lob
Ombra South America Zenn omb
Peloria Europe Zenn pel
Quelibra South America Zenn que
Quintera North America Zenn qui
Serdebra South America Zenn ser
Solidera North America Zenn sol
Talera North America Zenn tal
Thyria Europe Zenn est
Utobra South America Zenn Uto
Vunira Europe Zenn vun
Wintera North America Zenn win
Wizera North America Zenn Wiz

Something very funny happened in Antica
The player who dropped the helmet "Loqhakk"
was only able to find that raid because the day before
the Bot was killed by (Codzienny Trening Priorytet)
and it seems he stopped logging in since August 8.
If you don't take care you will lose!

Even funnier is that he (Loqhakk)
killed the guy (Codzienny Trening Priorytet) who protected of his raid

Hi! It's me Loqhakk, aswell as Kthrygg on reddit. Just wanted to mention that Codzienny Trening Priorytet killed my noobchar few times earlier :p No big deal.
Raid popped when I was on my noob char. I relloged within 30 seconds, maybe one minute after it appeared. My main was in Carlin so road took about a minute aswell. When I arrived, there was only one guy (not a bot and not the bot you mentioned) who took down one of the orc warlords. Luckily I got the other 3 and got one amazon item. That's the full story.

Updating the subject a little,
yesterday the Bot was very active all day looking for the raid and today it didn't activate.
Keep an eye out he might try to switch characters (Create new unknown characters to avoid being stopped).

Invest a little time looking on all floors and on the ground floor to see if you have other chars checking.

Quote from CThun on 22 August 2022, 19:29

Hi! It's me Loqhakk, aswell as Kthrygg on reddit. Just wanted to mention that Codzienny Trening Priorytet killed my noobchar few times earlier :p No big deal.
Raid popped when I was on my noob char. I relloged within 30 seconds, maybe one minute after it appeared. My main was in Carlin so road took about a minute aswell. When I arrived, there was only one guy (not a bot and not the bot you mentioned) who took down one of the orc warlords. Luckily I got the other 3 and got one amazon item. That's the full story.

I'm sorry if I was misunderstood

What I mean is that if "Codzienny Trening Prioryte" hadn't invested time in killing the bot,
maybe the bot would have kept logging in every 5 minutes until he found the raid
and you would never have had a chance to find it and drop your helmet.

Hey again. Just wanted to share how femor hills looks  on my server since I posted about the helmet here and on reddit.
There's also the guy you spoke about. He logged in first time today. Stood for around 30 sec and logged off.

Uploaded files:
  • sssa1.png
Quote from CThun on 30 August 2022, 22:36

Hey again. Just wanted to share how femor hills looks  on my server since I posted about the helmet here and on reddit.
There's also the guy you spoke about. He logged in first time today. Stood for around 30 sec and logged off.

It wasn't me who first found out about him.
The first to complain about him was "@piske"
and "@thomazpes" also complained about him some time later,
logging in constantly.

He was much more active before and stopped for a while,
he always stops and comes back.
Especially when someone kills him
The day I found the name of all his chars, he was extremely active,
logging in every 5 minutes like he used to.
But as soon as I posted about it, the next day it stopped. I don't know if he follows the forum.
But I know he already does this long before this topic exists

his death record
2020-06-26 02:54 Zenn ant 7 an orc warlord
2019-11-17 11:46 Zenn ant 7 an orc warlord
2019-04-29 01:12 Zenn ant 8 an orc warlord

Maybe he changed his way of acting to raise less
suspicion and problems.

I also recommend spending some time on each floor
and on the ground floor.
Check for suspicious logins from time to time.
There is no reason to log low level chars
in dangerous parts to check raid.

Yeah I'm also facing the same problem with many players checking all the time 
after I dropped my Amazon Armor. 
They think it's easy to drop such an item!

Yeah man, well, I feel like I shot my knee with that reddit post. Anyways, on the screen there's a guy Reyn Stra. He's a 317 MS.

Now it's getting interesting. Yesterday, I logged in around, I dunno, maybe 12 am? He was there. I did my daily stuff, took me around maybe 15 minutes, then I logged back in to my noob and basically I was camping the tower until 4 am this morning.

This guy, just standing, from time to time casting utamo vita, exura vita or familiar. Not even moving, getting kicked every 15 minutes for not moving, logging back after few minutes. Repeating same process.
So as I said I was there for like 16 hours or so and he'd always do the same thing.

Alright - I'm not saying anything. If I can sit for 16 hours then someone else can do aswell. But this got me curious. I attacked him. Few SDs and he'd follow and kill me. Maybe not a bot..? That happened around 10 pm.

I said, I went to sleep 4 am or so, maybe a bit later. Im logging in today, maybe 1 pm? He's here. Still or again? Alright, that's crazy now, I slept, when I was leaving he was still there so he'd go after I did or he hasn't logged off at all?

I killed zenn about 50 times at total about a year ago. Good idea is just to hold his battle lock, so he can not relog to keep on checking (his alerts stay off). He has few more DIFFERENT nicknames than Zenn + world.

Bro, dont You know that cipsoft allows people to use bot since simple macros for fishing/training pre 7.0 through NGbot/elfbot/windbot era, until today ?????????

they are banning only 5%-10% of botters (+only bot accounts, they let botters keep their main/bank accounts safe 🙂 ) only to reduce the pain of the players who play manually and fair

You made topic about one botter and simply gave an idea to another 3 more botters.

Could You delete this topic, please, so we stay at point with 3 botters before they spread ????

Kind regards, Yours Thomas.

Yeah I'd love to keep his PZ but I'm trying to get the raid as well so. 🙂

I fight him on 8lvls, feel free to join me

proposal,

please delete this thread

I'm having trouble finding raids. It got very cloudy. Lots of people checking.
But I don't see it as a problem.
I came here to alert a new (old) bot arrived on my servers. It checks with several accounts and basically it should check all servers.

Thank you "Sunda Monobola" from Batabra

He contacted me on my main server to alert me about this bot. And I decided to investigate. As he is affecting the servers I play on, I decided to start fighting him today and hope to get some help from you.

I won't be able to do anything for your servers (Open pvp's) but in Retro Open and hardcore I'll go after him personally.

Some characters I've identified investigating over the past few days are :
Here are some characters you should be concerned about: :

Xebex Xandebra (Xandebra)
Wizera Wizard (Wizera)
Windy Wintera (Wintera)
Vroneck Visabra (Visabra)
Kirias Surth Ardera (Ardera)
Bump bump ferobra (Ferobra)
Epoca Kamienia (Epoca)
Esmera lda (Esmera)
Famosa full kebab (Famosa)
Fera lny Sphinx (Fera)
Ferrohianu Karna (Karna)
Gentle Gentebra (Gentebra)
Git From Dibra (Dibra)
Gladka from Gladera (Gladera)
Havera Bumbozaur (Havera)
Illusionary Illusera (Illusera)
Impuls Impulsa (Impulsa)
Inabra Warriorz (Inabra)
Issobra Kliko Wilko (Issobra)
Kalibrator Kalibra (Kalibra)
Kardera Fulldera (Kardera)
Melonik from Honbra (Honbra)
Prawdziwa Harmonia milosci (Harmonia)
Totalna firmera (Firmera)
Azoson marbera (Marbera)
Jomkastim Mykera (Mykera)
Liberty for Libertabra (Libertabra)
Lumos Luminera (Luminera)
Lutek Lutabra (Lutabra)
Marcia full noobera (Marcia)
Menera ded meen (Menera)
Montek Monza (Monza)
Mububru Mudabra (Mudabra)
Nadora bulb (Nadora)
Nefera Nefe (Nefera)
Nossasito Nossobra (Nossobra)
Ocebalaton Ocebra (Ocebra)
Oliwa Limo Olima (Olima)
Opting for Optera (Optera)
Tyranosuarus Ousebra (Ousabra)
Umbro Ombra (Ombra)

I'm really busy lately and I hardly ever check for bots. But whenever possible I stay on the floors of the towers looking for a few minutes. They always come back. Before that I already had to deal with 2 others this year. We cannot allow it!

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next