Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bot/Macro monopolizing Femor Hills Orc Raids - We need help from the whole community!

Page 1 of 4Next

Femor Hills is under attack, but this time it's not by orcs but by robots!
(OBS : A new bot was found, check end of post!)

Since I read Femor Hills article on Tibia Bosses, I was very interested in the raid. I decided to try my luck, learned a lot and I was very lucky to find some invasion. But I came across something very unfair.
I came here to ask for the administration's help to try to communicate with CipSoft about this case and see if it's possible to save our beloved Femor Hills from this plague, before it spreads to all servers!

Someone has programmed illegal software (Bot/Macro) to check raids in an automated and VERY EFFECTIVE way!

In summary. A low-level character, is logging in every 5 minutes on several servers where the raid is about to occur (he knows the eminence based on the last time he found it), and when he doesn't know just leave it there all month looking!

Bot

It starts after the Server Save and goes until approximately 22/23:00 CET
Logging in and out every 5 minutes, switching characters and worlds!

Edit :
So far I managed to identify that it checks and explores all Green Servers PVP (Retro and Open)
I don't have data or analyzed yellow servers or Optional PVP Green Servers Yet!

Here are some names and examples for the community and those who are interested to try to deal with it.
Amar Alumbra (Main Account)        Mar 23 2022, 14:56:50 CET
(Mar 23 2022, 14:57:05 CET Died at Level 15 by an orc berserker.)
Sanock on Illusera                              Mar 23 2022, 18:04:52 CET
(Mar 23 2022, 17:36:16 CET Died at Level 17 by an orc shaman.)
Bukol on Firmera                            Mar 23 2022, 18:03:39 CET
Cronis on Marcia                            Mar 23 2022, 18:06:47 CET
Polly on Unisera                              Mar 23 2022, 18:06:38 CET
Murio on Dibra                                Mar 23 2022, 18:06:51 CET
Mojhi on Zenobra                            Mar 23 2022, 18:06:31 CET
Geris on Adra                                    Mar 23 2022, 18:06:55 CET
Kiki on Trona (Main Account)      Mar 23 2022, 18:03:58 CET
Jukers on Xylona                            Mar 23 2022, 18:07:38 CET

I'm going to start monitoring other worlds too, I want to report all characters and gather data and information for the community
So far I've identified that he has 3 checking accounts so far!

UPDATE : 23rd of March 2022
We are hunting, killing and reporting his bots.
He disabled his bots on the 23rd of March. After we insisted on killing his makers on some servers
There were a total of 19 (Servers/Chars) identified so far spread across 3 different accounts.

We will continue to monitor and recruit allies to not let him steal the invasions. Femor Hills It's saved for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you still don't understand, when logging in char and the raid is present the character dies, alert the player who logs in his main char allocated in the tower to kill the precious orcs.

So far this is what I found. I'm tired of leveling up to level 8 to go check it out!
If you search “Tibia Ring” you will find that each character has already found 4 or more raids.
That is, destroying any chance of you who always dreamed of someday dropping the incredible, beautiful and dreamed of Amazon Shield!.

Check your server and if possible try to fight him if you can!
Where can you find it?
He logs the char on the surface of the tower on the right side every 5 minutes.
bot2

If you can't find him on your server or it's not there, the raid can be on Cooldown.
Or he doesn't even look at your server.

It is already very difficult to compete with several other players who check fairly, logging in every hour on several servers. However, it is the luck of each one to log in the correct day and time.
Against him it becomes impossible to compete!

• To be clear. It is humanly impossible to do what he does. Checking non-stop for hours all day on different characters and worlds every 5 minutes each, interspersing different characters!

I hope the community and Tibia Bosses can help us defend Thanita against this new threat of modern times!

Today August 21 "Zenbot has been reactivated, if this is one of your servers you have to take care of it or you will never see your raid!

Adra Europe Zenn Adr
Antica Europe Zenn ant
Dibra South America Zenn Dib
Ferobra South America Zenn fer
Honbra South America Zenn hon
Inabra South America Zenn ina
Lobera North America Zenn lob
Ombra South America Zenn omb
Peloria Europe Zenn pel
Quelibra South America Zenn que
Quintera North America Zenn qui
Serdebra South America Zenn ser
Solidera North America Zenn sol
Talera North America Zenn tal
Thyria Europe Zenn est
Utobra South America Zenn Uto
Vunira Europe Zenn vun
Wintera North America Zenn win
Wizera North America Zenn Wiz

I am aware that my answer will not be the least bit satisfactory, but we as the TibiaBosses.com staff are unable to do anything about it. We are players (more or less active) creating content for players, not a "middleman" between players and CipSoft.

Fermor Hills bot is something known to most boss hunters for years. The same bot standing on Folda, waiting for Yeti invasion.

We are all equally helpless against the dishonesty of other players. What I can suggest is to report violations of Tibia rules by using illegal software. And this must be done on your own server, where you play.

The only thing I can think of is to write a message to the appropriate department in CipSoft describing this topic and listing all the nicknames of this player, however, you will have to do this on your own. None of the fansites have any privileges in contacting CipSoft, much less the departments responsible for these issues.

Quote from Makadamia on 8 March 2022, 03:14

I am aware that my answer will not be the least bit satisfactory, but we as the TibiaBosses.com staff are unable to do anything about it. We are players (more or less active) creating content for players, not a "middleman" between players and CipSoft.

Fermor Hills bot is something known to most boss hunters for years. The same bot standing on Folda, waiting for Yeti invasion.

We are all equally helpless against the dishonesty of other players. What I can suggest is to report violations of Tibia rules by using illegal software. And this must be done on your own server, where you play.

The only thing I can think of is to write a message to the appropriate department in CipSoft describing this topic and listing all the nicknames of this player, however, you will have to do this on your own. None of the fansites have any privileges in contacting CipSoft, much less the departments responsible for these issues.

I didn't know what to do against him so I created the topic looking for help. I already expected that there would be certain impasses and that you could hardly receive direct help from CipSoft. However thank you very much for replying.

I came here to update the community on the case : I decided to fight him, but not alone! If you stay in the tower long enough you will find people logging in to check raids and that's what I did! Luckily, I found players from my guild and Neutrals interested in the raid and updated them on the situation.

I promised whoever helps to kill this bot, give information about raid predictions and even help check using my experiences in the raids I found and in gathering data from bot raids.

So far 4 players are with me on this journey!
We kicked him (Killing) from Batabra, Mudabra, and Fera. Nossobra one of my allies stole the raid from him. We only lost one raid from Mudabra (But lucky was a fair checker and i was there to see).

Since my Guilds demands to have "makers" overs all Retro Open BR and some Retro hardcores, im using my makers to kill him too and looking for some allies.

I'm monitoring all Retro servers waiting for him. And recruiting allies who play there.

We are also combining reports created with the names of all his bots. We have already reported several of his bots with several players different from my guild;

UPDATE : 23rd of March 2022
We are hunting, killing and reporting his bots.
He disabled his bots on the 23rd of March. After we insisted on killing his makers on some servers
There were a total of 19 (Servers/Chars) identified so far spread across 3 different accounts.

We will continue to monitor and recruit allies to not let him steal the invasions.

Femor Hills It's saved for now.

10:45 You see Zenn ser (Level 7). He is a knight.

In serdebra, loggin each 5 minuts

if someone can help kill

Quote from Piske on 18 May 2022, 15:54

10:45 You see Zenn ser (Level 7). He is a knight.

In serdebra, loggin each 5 minuts

if someone can help kill

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you tell me exactly where it logs in?

Sometimes I regret creating this topic.
Since then, fighting the guy that bothered me and I was glad he gave up (I think he was actually banned)

Some "copy cats" have appeared. I have already come across 3 new attempts to bot Femor Hills.
Two of them I managed to get rid of by killing, reporting and threatening.

However, there is one that takes so long to check (1h to 2h) that I can't fight it and in fact, as it hardly gets in my way, I ended up not caring.

Now let's talk about your problem
Analyzing him, I don't think he's a new guy on the scene.

Zenn ser
2019-03-08 04:51 Zenn ser 8 an orc leader
2019-03-27 17:50 Zenn ser 7 an orc leader
2019-10-10 13:14 Zenn ser 7 an orc warlord

So at some point, someone bothered him so much that he gave up!

I don't have chars on Open PVP servers so I can only help and take care of RETRO servers (Green)

So all I can say is that you will have to take care of your RAID (Killing, reporting and threatening him)
look for allies on your server

Another thing I can tell you is that reporting seems to work. A news came out that someone was banned, even if only for two days. For logging in excessively.  And coincidence or not it was exactly on the 23rd of March On the exact same day that the guy who was bothering me completely stopped logging his chars  Mar 23 2022;

Looks silly 2 days, but if he gets banned again for the same reason the punishment will be bigger and even delete.

If you want to ensure that no one steals your RAID, search all floors of the tower and the first floor. 

He appear in floor of the orcs warlords

Quote from Piske on 1 June 2022, 03:55

He appear in floor of the orcs warlords

Solution is to keep killing him! Until he gets tired.

A temporary solution would be for you to move him to the ladder and pull him up with a rope.
I use this solution for the smarties who put bots in the tower!

If he logs out too fast, attack him with a bow (PVP mode) just to hold his logout.
And then move to ladder and use rope. Go away invisible and run to lose White skull!

equip a simple "bow" (with no ammo) to target him! (No risk for damage) (Only if necessary to keep him online)

Hello, I created an account to give my input on the matter. On my server (Ombra, Green Open PVP) theres also seems to be more than one person doing it. Theres this guy that logs every 5 minutes that has the same nickname pattern as others posted here already ( 15:13 You see Zenn omb (Level 7). He is a knight. ) . I used the rope method but after a while the bot quit going downstairs and pushed me 1 sqm away, looked at the direction of my character and logged out on the top of the tower. I did it a couple times and clearly annoyed the botter a bit. The macro as it is now has a waypoint under the stair so I just have to rope him up, I think the guy behind it is planning to improve it.

via GIPHY

Quote from thomazpes on 3 June 2022, 21:22

Hello, I created an account to give my input on the matter. On my server (Ombra, Green Open PVP) theres also seems to be more than one person doing it. Theres this guy that logs every 5 minutes that has the same nickname pattern as others posted here already ( 15:13 You see Zenn omb (Level 7). He is a knight. ) . I used the rope method but after a while the bot quit going downstairs and pushed me 1 sqm away, looked at the direction of my character and logged out on the top of the tower. I did it a couple times and clearly annoyed the botter a bit. The macro as it is now has a waypoint under the stair so I just have to rope him up, I think the guy behind it is planning to improve it.

via GIPHY

I'm so sorry you have to go through this buddy!

The only solution and suggestion I can give you @piske and @thomazpes kill him all the time (And of course report it too!)

Join forces and create characters lv 8+ (I don't know how the rules work in your pvp type) i do play Retro PVP and start killing him together, you've got nothing to lose only to gain. Find a friend to help you!I use several other solutions to deal with the new bots that have emerged, but what bothered me the most I took it out of the picture, killing non-stop on every server I found.

Nice for helps,

One question, how text i can use to report him?

Page 1 of 4Next