Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBosses: General discussionBoss respawn time
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Boss respawn time

Hi,

I was wondering what is the time range when a boss can appear.

I checked my friend's and mine list of killed bosses and basically 100% of them resped before 1-2 AM CET. Most of them between 11-16, some later and around midnight, but we've never encountered a boss around 0-3h before server save.

Have you ever found a boss shortly before ss or they just basically cannot resp then? Like bosses' resp is blocked from 6-7 AM? Any idea? Any clues?

Thanks!

I have found Zushuka, Shlorg at 7 am and rare orc 6 am. But never found a boss after 01:00 am. I'm not completely secure of this information, but a poi boss hunt once did a post here in the forum saying he frequently found poi bosses after 16h of the SS. So I think is possible some bosses apear after this time, like POI bosses but I think is hard do spawn the AI (New) bosses in this time. I play in SA server and here the SS is 5 AM.

This is something I think about for years. I have a feeling that bosses usually spawn during a day. I mean day according to european time zone for EU servers. Most of bosses I've met between 11 AM till 1 AM. Of course I killed bosses also in the middle of the night, but it happened definitely less often (... and not because I was sleeping at night!).  The latest spawn I noticed with 6 AM. I think that all bosses that we met after 6 AM could just spawn some time before and wait. If it's true that bosses dissapear after 4 hours - it makes sense.

I want to highlight that I dont mean monsters like rare mounts, Dire Penguins or Yetis! These are not bosses.

Of course it's only me feeling, I have absolutely no proof. Just 7 years of experience! 😀

I agree with Makadamia, the majority of the bosses I found was during the day (I live in Brazil so here it is always 5 or 6 hours before the european time). Also, some bosses I have never seen or heard of someone killing them during the night here (middle of the night, early morning in Europe). Bosse like Tyrn, Man In The Cave, Yeti, White Pale, Vampire Lords, Dharalion, Rotworm Queen and Furyosa I have found after 11pm here (4~5am in Europe). On other hand, bosses like Zushuka, Shlorg, Ocyakao and The Welter, I never found or heard of someone killing past 7:30pm here (11pm 12am in Europe).

I've found The Welter at 20 and 21h SA servers but the others ( Zushuka, Shlorg, Ocyakao) never found after 7:30 pm neither. After 10 pm just found Withe Pale, Yeti and POI bosses.