Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Boss in the Egg Contest - Questions/Comments

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Does it have to be an egg strictly? or I can interpret what for me would be an "egg" I would like to be more abstract and not so obvious

Quote from Helioth on 24 April 2022, 17:07

Does it have to be an egg strictly? or I can interpret what for me would be an "egg" I would like to be more abstract and not so obvious

It's hard for me to imagine what you mean.

The egg is a mandatory element that your work must include. It could be an egg straight from the Hen, an egg paste, a styrofoam egg, a paper egg, an egg-shaped poster, etc. You can really represent it in many ways. How literal is up to you, but remember that according to the contest rules - an egg must be part of every contest entry.

Can I use Devovorga's cocoon for example since he's on the boss list?

Quote from lacthor on 27 April 2022, 04:24

Can I use Devovorga's cocoon for example since he's on the boss list?

Sure. No problem! 🙂

@mood-knigh

I strongly request that you articulate the question correctly because a sentence broke off in the middle ending with the statement "ok, I understand" is unintelligible.
You can also use a normal font size.

If the spam of these messages does not stop, we will be forced to block your account.

Hello,

As for props within our craft/creation, if there's a theme by using a prop with a trademark/company name/fictional character on the packaging that will compliment the submission, are those permissible? Or do they need to be covered up?  I'd like to ensure my entry is considered for the contest! Thank you 🙂

Quote from Nefera on 6 May 2022, 06:17

Hello,

As for props within our craft/creation, if there's a theme by using a prop with a trademark/company name/fictional character on the packaging that will compliment the submission, are those permissible? Or do they need to be covered up?  I'd like to ensure my entry is considered for the contest! Thank you 🙂

Hello, sure, you can use everything, there are no limits 🙂

Hi There!

I have a couple of questions as this will be the first contest I am entering.

Does it have to be a real egg or can I design something that resembles an egg out of styrofoam for example?

Does the boss have to be in an alive state or can he be dead?

Can I paint the egg to look like something else?

edit: figured it out

Quote from Emxpars on 7 May 2022, 04:48

Hi There!

I have a couple of questions as this will be the first contest I am entering.

Does it have to be a real egg or can I design something that resembles an egg out of styrofoam for example?

Does the boss have to be in an alive state or can he be dead?

Can I paint the egg to look like something else?

Hello!

It does not have to be "real" egg, you can create it! 🙂

We are counting on your creativity here, so there are no limits, it can be alive/dead boss, surely you can paint the egg 🙂

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next