Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Boss in the Egg Contest - Questions/Comments

Page 1 of 3Next

In this thread you can ask questions about BOSS IN THE EGG CONTEST!

SUBMISSIONS THREAD

RULES

Hey,

so I'd like to know if an egg itself is only the "main topic" of the contest and the egg can appear in any form I can imagine? 😛

hey
did Lego bricks count to 3d printing?

3D printing - unfortunately will not be accepted either

Quote from Fanjita on 22 April 2022, 11:11

Hey,

so I'd like to know if an egg itself is only the "main topic" of the contest and the egg can appear in any form I can imagine? 😛

Hello Trevize!

"Boss in the Egg" is a rather enigmatic slogan that is meant to stimulate the imagination. Just as the examples in the contest description are different, and the egg comes in two extremely different forms, we expect creative interpretations of this slogan.

Therefore, yes: the egg may appear in any form, except those excluded in the rules. 🙂

Quote from makler6 on 22 April 2022, 12:27

hey
did Lego bricks count to 3d printing?

3D printing - unfortunately will not be accepted either

Hi!

Of course, using Lego is not 3D printing and certainly cannot fall under this category, but Lego is not a hand-made product, so using them as a significant part of the project is against the rules. 🙁

Olá!

O chefe pode ser por exemplo de alguma quest ? Como o da heart of destruction (The World Devourer)

Hi! The boss can be for example from some quest? Like the heart of destruction (The World Devourer)

Quote from victorzerah on 22 April 2022, 19:21

Hi! The boss can be for example from some quest? Like the heart of destruction (The World Devourer)

Hello!

It can be a quest boss, it can be also an event boss like Percht Queen! 🙂 Good luck!

I uploaded my creation to the "submission thread" but I have a little anxiety because I still don't know if my participation was validated

I wanted to know if I uploaded it in the correct thread

Quote from GMota4L on 24 April 2022, 04:41

I uploaded my creation to the "submission thread" but I have a little anxiety because I still don't know if my participation was validated

I wanted to know if I uploaded it in the correct thread

Sorry for the delay, but we have to sleep sometimes! 😉

Submission is valid.

Page 1 of 3Next