Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Bismuth Element's Hunt - Impera

Hi Boss hunters & huntresses!

As my first post I'd love to introduce myself as an Imperan boss hunter that started this journey a few weeks back. As u can see in tittle, my character name is Bismuth Element and I'm an Elite Knight. I'm from Chile and I started playing in 2003 as a kid, stopped in 2011 with a rather unexpected english degree, went to college, graduated and rejoined our lovely game last year in May. What a great way to spend the time during lockdowns.

For over 8 years I was playing on Eternia, merged into Vunira at some point. And as I recently returned to the game, I founded the guild Periodic Table, met new friends and allies were we thrive in a neutral community of friends and allies.

Now, not only decided to keep grinding and leveling, but to find new experiences in the game like boss hunting! I hope to find many rare bosses & items and share the way here,

My first boss encounter was today June 6th in Impera, with one of the vampire lords!

Diblis the Fair.

Hi bosshunters!

In day 2 of bosshunting (June 12th), I found one of the elusive foes during the morning check and another one in the lunch check! I really find this motivating to continue to seek rare encounters and items!

Sir Valorcrest

Necropharus

Hi hunters and huntresses!

In Day 4, its a wild Dire Penguin!

It promises to be great LT! Good luck and perseverance in the boss-hunting! 🙂

Hi Maka! What an honour to speak with an Elite Bosshunter 🙂

On the last 10 days I've experienced my first drought, but I still managed to find:

On the 18th, a wild Theurgic Amulet. My first yellow loot ever, too bad the automatic screenshot didnt get it.

13:43 The following items dropped by Urmahlullu the Weakened are available in your reward chest: an enchanted theurgic amulet, 2 red gems, 3 silver tokens, lightning legs, 10 berserk potions, 6 ultimate spirit potions, 3 crystal coins, 14 ultimate mana potions, 5 platinum coins, an energy bar, a green gem

And well, today... Looks like the vampire lords like me. My 2nd Sir Valorcrest!

See you soon boss hunters!