Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Be careful when trading with boss hunter - Royal Owner!

Hello.

I would like to warn you about Owner Royal (aka Royal Owner on Nefera).
He stole around 2000 Tibia Coins worth stuff from me.

Back when I was playing me and Owner Royal used to share bosses info on whatsapp. I was lucky enough to loot second (?) shrunken head necklace on Mitigera. Not long after that I retired and didn't really think about Tibia.

Owner Royal wrote to me on whatsapp few weeks ago and asked if I would sell him my necklace cheap, as I don't play anymore. We agreed to a price of 1000TC for necklace and dwarven armor.
Being the nice guy I am, I gave him some time for TC to get cheaper and waited patiently. Meanwhile I figured I could stock some TCs in case I want to come back and asked him to sell my loot that was worth around 10-13kk. I offered him that he could take some part of cash as "fee" but he told me that he won't take anything because I sold him the necklace cheaper.

I sent him the items and he told me that he managed to buy all 1000TCs we agreed he would pay me.
He was supposed to send me these yesterday (25/04) and money for loot later once he finds time and sells it. Again I waited patiently and tried to contact him yesterday if he remembers about me.

He ignores me, I logged in to game and tried to speak to him but he also ignored me, even walked next to me and spoke to other guys so he was clearly up for no good.
He doesn't answer my whatsapp messages either.
He also hidden his character so I don't see his online status

I don't give a damn about the stuff he stole, I just can't understand why he would do that. He seemed to be a cool guy but I guess it is the opportunity that makes a thief.

I'm really dissapointed.

Please take extra care when you are doing anything with him, who knows what else he is capable of.

Behape.

Hmm I know who you are talking about, we publish his screenshots quite often.

This is indeed quite sad. 2 days have passed since your post, did anything change?

Hello again.

After I presented my proofs he got banned from Mitigera Discord, that's pretty much all.

Apparently he scammed some other people too.