Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Idea for a Fansite Item Contest - Questions/Comments

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

Hey mate, i have an doubt:

Can a item have 2 stage looks?
Like: first stage he got one look/name and desc then into the 2nd stage it turns into "real item name and desc"

Quote from Gabriel Duarte on 4 April 2018, 18:12

Hey mate, i have an doubt:

Can a item have 2 stage looks?
Like: first stage he got one look/name and desc then into the 2nd stage it turns into "real item name and desc"

Yes it can.

I'm thinking about make one more Item concept, can I include some movie reference on the sounds?

Like a movie quote reference when you use the item?

Quote from Haidegar on 4 April 2018, 19:25

I'm thinking about make one more Item concept, can I include some movie reference on the sounds?

Like a movie quote reference when you use the item?

Yes, but it cannot be direct reference.

I have a doubt.

- name of the item (max 5 points)
- text which is shown after looking on it in game (max 5 points)
- description and story of the item (max 15 points)
- sounds of the item - what it does after using it (max 5 points)
- sketch of the item - hand-made sketch, just to show how you imagine the item (max 5 points)

These points on the rules means that each of the above criteria might be judged from 0 to the max. points, right?
I mean, if i make a well ellaborated history of my item, it might get 15 points, but a poor history won't get that much, is it right?
The winning item will be the one with most points overall or is there any topic above worthing more?

Another doubt...

Is there any limit on the history?
I'm a better story teller than a drawer ?

Quote from diegokst on 5 April 2018, 21:54

I have a doubt.

- name of the item (max 5 points)
- text which is shown after looking on it in game (max 5 points)
- description and story of the item (max 15 points)
- sounds of the item - what it does after using it (max 5 points)
- sketch of the item - hand-made sketch, just to show how you imagine the item (max 5 points)

These points on the rules means that each of the above criteria might be judged from 0 to the max. points, right?
I mean, if i make a well ellaborated history of my item, it might get 15 points, but a poor history won't get that much, is it right?
The winning item will be the one with most points overall or is there any topic above worthing more?

Another doubt...

Is there any limit on the history?
I'm a better story teller than a drawer ?

You can get maximum 15 points for the story, maximum 5 points for sketch etc. Winning item will be the one with most points.

There is no limit on the history! 🙂

Another thing - after finishing contest we will choose winners (by presented point - system) and then we will work on creating the fansite item. The contest is source on inspiration for us. Because of that, we cannot guarantee that we will create exacly the same item as chosen number one in the contest. Name of the item is worth maximum 5 points, and you can get  maximum of 35!

For example, the winner can have awesome story and sketch and can win because of that, but we will sum all the ideas and create something maybe more awesome - we will see!

Hello, its me again... Hehehehe

I have some questions:

1- When the winners will be announced?

2- I've posted my 2nd entry days ago, could you please check if its everything ok? (The 3rd is missing the sketch, I'll edit soon)

3- If you post "VALID ENTRY", so theres NOTHING to edit, or something that can disqualify my entry, right?

Thanks!

Quote from Haidegar on 9 April 2018, 23:03

Hello, its me again... Hehehehe

I have some questions:

1- When the winners will be announced?

2- I've posted my 2nd entry days ago, could you please check if its everything ok? (The 3rd is missing the sketch, I'll edit soon)

3- If you post "VALID ENTRY", so theres NOTHING to edit, or something that can disqualify my entry, right?

Thanks!

Hey!

1- Contsts ends at 22.04, and after that, I think in 1-2 weeks we will announce the winners. So it will be at the beginning od May.

2. - Yes, it is all ok!

3-  Sure, you will not be dissqualified, it means that entry is meeting requirements of the rules.

Hey Mad

My 2nd entry doesn't have the VALID Edit, could you please check it for me please?

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next