Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Idea for a Fansite Item Contest - Submissions Thread

PreviousPage 8 of 10Next

- nickname and world of contestantKassadum, Talera.

- name of the item (max 5 points):  Bloodtracking companion.

- text which is shown after looking on it in game (max 5 points): 

You see a bloodtracking companion. It weighs 10.00 o.z. This magical companion aids in the search of rare creatures.

- description and story of the item (max 15 points):

Humans in the urge of finding and hunting rare creatures found a way of reliably do it.

There are many reasons that knights, paladins, druids and sorcerers all over Tibia are always hunting these rare creatures, some search for their treasures, some search them to study them, some search them to tame them, and even some of them just want to take their heads as a trophy, but only few of them manage to be so lucky to find any of these creatures.

It was until one human in his desperation to find every one of these rare creatures decided to go and see an elf friend of him, this human was known as the “boss hunter”, but he didn’t ever kill one single rare creature, although he managed to find some of the rare creatures but since he is such an avid scientist he just wanted to find all of them for the simple pleasure of study them, his greed for knowledge was the reason he went with his elf friend and talked with him about a new breed.

This ancient elf had always been the more reliable source of information he had, and also he was a scientist but had no actual interest other than investigating about enhancing all kind of abilities that exists, so it was this way that the ancient elf used a potion-scent on a regular dog and created the bloodtracking companion, a pseudomagical dog that has the ability to find every creature in Tibia, you just need to tell him which creature you are searching, give him 3 pats on his head and he will guide you.

- sounds of the item - what it does after using it (max 5 points): 

(after 3 clicks on the item) Sniff, Sniff..

Grrrr..woof!

- sketch of the item - hand-made sketch, just to show how you imagine the item (max 5 points):

VALID SUBMISSION /by Mad Def
(if you want to edit your entry, please remove this message)

Entry #2

Nick name: Evandro da Roberta

World: Unitera “Nefera”

Item name: The Yeti House

TEXT ITEM: You see the Yeti House. It Weight 66.00 oz

Description: Here sleeps a yeti do not disturb him. Awarded by TibiaBosses.com

Story item: Here rests the rarest creature that has ever been found in icy lands. Due to its extinction it is only seen during the winter. Do not disturb it, it seems fluffy but it's dangerous.

Item sounds: “Yooodelaaahooohooo… Hail Tibia Bosses!” “Oh  help me! The summer is here!?” “Hail nickname” ” Don't disturb me, the summer is coming”

- nickname and world of contestant: TOPOGRAPHIC OCEAN  -  ANTICA

- name of the item (max 5 points):  Apprentice Sheng DollApprentice Sheng

- text which is shown after looking on it in game (max 5 points): It's a minotaur doll made of leather scraps. You can look the seam threads between the scraps.

- description and story of the item (max 15 points): Long ago, an old artisan created this doll with scraps of minotaur leather. The horns are made of elephant tusk, the robe is and old minotaur rag, the staff is made of a bamboo stick, and its eyes are two small sapphires. It's a precious piece of art.

- sounds of the item - what it does after using it (max 5 points): "Kaplar!"  "I will protect the secrets of my master!"

- sketch of the item - hand-made sketch, just to show how you imagine the item (max 5 points): I imagine a beautiful and smiling minotaur with many sewing threads. It's looking at me like he wanna hug me 🙂

Gif from the game cannot be part of the submission. Also, sketch should be hand made./ Mad Def (please delete this message after editing submission)

Nickname:- (Igx)
World :- Antica
Item name: Boss Hunter doll
Text item: You see a Boss Hunter doll. It weighs 3.00 oz.
Description: This is a Boss Hunter doll . Awarded by TibiaBosses.com to Bosses Champions

Story item : This Doll is reminding of bosses tibia hunt
keep looking ..... No pain no gain .

Item sounds : Fansite items *TibiaBosses* Bosses champions

photos link :-

https://i.imgur.com/526AfVY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/d9kKMQN.jpg

Nickname and world of contestant: Lord knight gazin, Celesta

Name of the item: Tibia Warden

Text which is shown after looking on it in game: You see a Tibia Warden (Def: 0). It weighs 80.55 oz. It's almost as if you can see what's on the other side and when it's coming, but can they see you back? It was awarded by tibiabosses.com.

Obs: "80.55 oz" is my feeble attempt at spelling "boss" with numbers.

Description of the item: The shield surface would initially look as a mirror with colored streaks (electric blue, red and golden) going across it's surface (as if the streaks were on the other side of the mirror) and a golden rim (similar to shield of corruption). Once used the shield would, for a couple seconds, turn pitch black with only two red eyes and a sharp white teeth grin and say one random boss phrase in orange text. The golden rim would be maintained.

Story of the item: It is said that when tibia was created Tibisula, aiming to protect the good in the world, handcrafted this shield to bestow only upon the worthy to watch the most dangerous creatures in tibia allowing them to know when and where those vile beings would strike, so that these brave bearers of the shield would have time to mount a resistance to protect the more vulnerable inhabitants of Tibia.

Ever wondered who tells you "Orshabaal is about to make his way into the mortal realm. Run for your lives!" when orshabaal is coming or who reports about the unusual orc activities near Thais? Those are duties of the Tibia Warden's keepers. They must remain anonymous to protect their identities (and arguably also to protect Tibia itself ), but through what some think are the favor of the gods, they are still able to warn the entire world about Raids or powerful evil beings before anyone is even able to see them from any of Tibia's lighthouses or observatories.

This ability does not come without its burdens though. If a Tibia Warden were to fall into greedy hands, they could try to use it to find the hideouts of these creatures to collect the treasures stored there. This would be extremely dangerous since these hideouts have been carefully sealed with magic by the Edron academy's mages and even the most powerful beings can seldom elude these spells. Besides the personal risk of being trapped in the creature's lair by a spell that was designed to protect you, there is the more frightening danger that reckless exploring, random spell casting and the killing might render these intricate but delicate spells useless, unleashing, all at once, waves of demon lords, undead beings, pharaohs and other, more ancient and powerful things, that have been kept imprisoned since the dawn of Tibia. And not only that, without the spells to imprison them, these creatures would be able to return soon after their deaths, resulting in seemly never ending raids to the shores of tibia. "Seemly" because, inevitably, after a brief period of resistance, it would all end.

That is the magnitude of the importance that the identity of the Tibia Warden's guardians be kept a secret, especially because they aren't the strongest warriors in tibia: It is said that strength is taken into account when Tibiasula chooses a champion to bear her handcrafted shield, but the most important aspects are respectfulness, humbleness and honesty, to guarantee that they will never sell out the secret they were trusted with and that they will always fight for the less fortunate.

This fight doesn't necessarily mean a physical one, or killing, although that it sometimes inevitable. Instead, it most often means spreading the word about what they can see and hear through the Tibia Warden as mentioned before. By doing so they usually manage to gather a band of mercenaries that flies no banners, fights under no flags and are utterly unaware of the service they are doing for the keeper of the shield, instead they are only interested in the riches those evil beings carry. But that does not matter, these mercenaries are usually efficient, thus when those creatures arrive they are met with near perfect traps, that were only possible to be set thanks to the insight provided by the shield. And so the Tibia warden and it's guardian fulfill the duties Tibiasula bestowed upon them at the beginning of time, even if it is through mercenary hands, ultimately what matters is that the fires of tibia will be kept burning at night, Thais' and Carlin's  monarchies can continue their senseless quarrel and every inhabitant of tibia can go on with their lives, knowing that if any evil threat lurks too close they'll be warned. They don't know how or who warns them, but they know it will happen. And that's the way it should be, only the bearers of a Tibia Warden should know who the others are and how the mechanism for passing messages to entire worlds works, for those are the only ones worthy of carrying such secrets.

Sounds of the item - what it does after using it: The shield would turn pitch black with only two red eyes and a sharp white teeth grin and say one of the following boss phrases at random (in orange text):

NO ONE WILL STOP ME THIS TIME!; PRAISED BE MY MASTERS, THE RUTHLESS SEVEN!; COME AND GIVE ME SOME AMUSEMENT; NOT EVEN AEONS OF IMPRISONMENT WILL STOP ME!; See how weak you are?; I'll sacrifice your souls to seven!; You puny humans will be my snacks!; One little mistake and you're all are mine!; You can't run or hide forever!; MY SEED IS FEAR AND MY HARVEST ARE YOUR SOULS!

These phrases belong, respectively, to: Ferumbras, Orshabaal, Ghazbaran, Prince Drazzak, Devovorga, Hellgorak, Gaz'haragoth, Zugurosh, Ushuriel and Morgaroth.

And, of course, they are only suggestions to give an idea of the types of phrases I have in mind (I want phrases that would be either challenging or mocking the player somehow, as if the creature was teasing you). In my mind the phrase poll should be anywhere from 5 to 15 phrases long, so it isn't small enough to be repetitive nor big enough to where you can't easily get to see a phrase you like.

Also, a side note here, maybe it would be better to only have phrases of non regular spawning bosses being "heard from the shield" so it would fit with the lore (so in this case only feru/orsha/Ghaz/etc would be included), but I left the other ones (regular spawning/event bosses) in just as an example to show it could be generalized to all bosses to include some more recent ones.

Sketch of the item - hand-made sketch, just to show how I imagine the item:

Edits: Minor grammar mistakes

PS: Forgive my lack of drawing skills/colored pens, I only have office supplies to work with haha

Nickname: Golden Tivit

World: Astera

Item name: Gaz'Haragoth skull

Text:
You see Gaz'Haragoth skull.
It weighs 38.00 oz.
There are still remnants of magic power on the inside.
Awarded by TibiaBosses.com

Description/Story:
Gaz'Haragoth is one of the strongest creatures ever discovered in Tibia history. This creature is so strong that remnants of its magical power can be felt within its skull even after being defeated. Looking for this remnant power, groups of warriors team up to defeat the powerful Gaz'Haragoth. Not much is known about the remaining powers because very few people managed to keep Gaz'Haragoth skull without breaking it.

Gaz'Haragoth skull includes his two horns and sometimes we can see sparkles of a dim light through the eyes' orifices.

Sounds:
After using this item, a very dim light sparks through the eyes' orifices.
We can also hear whispers of some words said by Gaz'Haragoth:

" <Whispers> Follow..."

"<Whispers> DEATH ..."

"<Whispers>... ESCAPE ME!"
Sketch:

Character name: Yojosy

World: Luminera

Item name: the Yeti Fang

Item Look: You see the Yeti's Fang. It weighs 6,06 oz. It was forged with the heart of an icy creature. Awarded by TibiaBosses.com.

Item Sound: "Mmmggrrmm.." "Grr...Yoodeeelaaahoo...Hoo?" 

Item description: The item was forged by a brave adventurer, who travelled for long times to find the legendary creature. The storie says that the sword pierced the heart of the creature, and became cold as the lands where it dwelt, bright as its eyes, strong as the devastating winter.

Sketch: 

Character: Yojosy

Item Name: Mage's Doll

Item Look: You see a Mage's Doll.It weighs 29 oz. Her magic is able to reveal the danger nearby. Awarded by TibiaBosses.com.

Item Sounds: "Hail TibiaBosses.com!" Anything you want to know, <player>?" "Let me show you what's happening in Tibia!", "I need to focus on the enemy!"

Item Description: The doll has the power to feel the presence of the most powerful monsters in Tibia. It has a great magic stored within it.

Sketch: 

Character: Yojosy

Item name: Furry Buzzer.

Item look: You see a Furry Buzzer. It weighs 2.9 oz. It shows the time for your next battle. Awarded by TibiaBosses.com.

Item Sounds: "Hey, <Player>! You know what time is it? Rise your weapon!", "TRIIIIM! Wake up, it's Yeti's day!" "There are 2901 hours to your next epic battle, <Player>!"

Item description: The furry buzzer was maded by a powerful mage, he had many things to do, so he ended up getting lost in time and losing the chances of finding the right monsters in correct times... With his magic he was able to create the item to alert him about the creatures he wanted to face and have their respective trophies

Sketch: 

Name: Imagiinaerum

World: Garnera

Item name: Barbarian Doll

Text item: You see a Barbarian doll. It weighs 55.00 oz.

Sounds:

1. Greeting <name of the character>! Are you prepared for the boss hunting? I'm ready.
  2. Mhausheausheu! Hurry up or another hunter will be faster than you and will kill the boss!
  3. Get informed with TibiaBosses and stop guessing!
  4. Every morning I touch my nightmare horn so we can start the hunt.
  5. MMMMM! I have already killed yetis, and you still do not get the first one, how slow!

History:

The barbarians have been living on the ice islands, in villages such as Ragnir, Bittermor and Krimhorn. They are people that have been characterized for being strong, fighters and great conquerors. That is why I propose a barbarian doll, a warrior and hunter with great enthusiasm.

Description:

The barbarian doll, similar to the barbarian outfit in women. The doll holds a nightmare horn in your hand, each time you click her, the doll will touch her horn and music notes will come out of the horn, move her hair and her feet at the rhythm of the sound. In the same way I wanted to add an bunnyslippers, to demonstrate that she is a great hunter and got them afeter killing a yeti.

Sketch of the item:

Stage 1:

Stage 2:

PreviousPage 8 of 10Next