Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Baron Von Spack - Life Thread

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

It's been a good week 🙂

Found my first Yetis 🙂 No loot though.

Had a laggy death to Zaoguns working on lizard task, decided to get Noping afterwards 😛

My first Valorcrest 🙂

Then got Level 133 and finished off High Lizards task 🙂

Played my Knight a tiny bit whilst looking after my baby, easier to play 1-handed whilst I hold her haha.

My first Diblis 🙂

My first General Murius 🙂 No helmet.

Level 134 and 135.

Found Crustacea but I gave the kill to a mate as I owed him one (he found one for me that I tamed)

Pirate raid in LB, I was first to Deadeye, Brutus and Lissy spawns but only she spawned. Someone else killed Ron.

Another Hydra task done.

Finished Soil Guardian Outfit.

Ladybug Tamed! Woot!

Fist Level 20 whilst having some pvp hit testing.

And lastly for this update my 3rd Silver Raid Token.

Wow! Nice week indeed! Good job with finding Yetis! ?

So now you've got the best mount ever - Ladybug 😀 Congratz!

Btw. I was sure that pirate bosses ALWAYS appear at the same places during last wave :O

Thanks a lot lads, two key events I was super happy about ?

And nope on the pirate bosses, I was under the impression that it is random which spawn every raid, was in this case at least.

Found my 3rd Zevelon Duskbringer in a row! Possibly 6 straight vamp bosses on the server for me now.

3rd Pale Count, no loot this time however ?

The TWO Apprentice Sheng's I found in the last few days ?

Another Rook boss to add, Teleskor ?

Also managed Level 136 and 137 ?

And finally the Skin-Deep achievement!

Completed the Firewalker Boots Quest and downed old mate Pythius ?

And the highlight of my week by far, tracking down my first bank robber ?

Now, it couldn't quite compare to catching Robby but the Test Server Monster Rampage turned out to be a lot of fun ? Ankrahmun got completely overrun but Thais, Carlin and other cities were well managed ?

Busy few days with levels and bosses as is apparently becoming the norm 🙂

Start off with this double Giant Sword loot, overall loot was average but this was a bit of fun.

Final rank in Bigfoot's Burden and finished off the Crystal Warlord Outfit 😀

My first Tyrn.

1st killed Crustacea

Another Teleskor

Finished Behe task and hence Stonecracker 🙂

Found Tiquandas Revenge between Asura's and east Midnight Panther spawn whilst checking it, first time 🙂

My 3rd Midnight Panther kill and 3rd Panther Head loot 😀

4th straight Zevelon 🙂

And just a few levels along the wy 🙂

Been a little since I posted, just been lazy hehe.

Started running the gnome tasks where I could, unfortunately I exhausted myself here and couldn't UE  😕

Then my second White Pale, but first for this post.

Few photos of the new area including achievements and a death, didn't expect the combo.

No dice Munster again ?

5th Straight Zevelon.

Had Draptor raid, was really intense. Only 3 of us there, 1 left early and the other (a 180 ED) died to the spawn.

Just not paying attention and heal fails as I ran to hydras lol, then quickly regained my lost level.

Another lootless Crustacea

Level 142

My 2nd bank robber, this time the Ab'dendriel thief Elvia Hammerthrust

Finally completed my 500 Venore Tasks but missed the screenshot opportunity ?

Magic Level 90, with the new PZ resting abilities when I'm able to gain mana as fast as soul points so house mana training will become a thing when I'm busy ?

Finally, lucky number 7, I get my slug mount ?

Cooking extraordinaire courtesy of Jean Pierre.

And lastly, lots of loot luck with my 3rd White Pale and 2nd for this post, an albino plate and a horn!

Nice work lad 😀

I love how you die so much and it doesn't "ruin" anything :p

Me I hate dying, mostly because I don't play much besides checking, so if I die that's weeks of work :c

Haha appreciate it mate 🙂

Yeh I'm notorious for stupid deaths due to lack of attention or being over ambitious, I spent a year at level 51 haha. These days the loss (at least at my level) including skills I feel to be not even worth worrying about but even back when it really punished you it didn't really bother me for some reason.

10 days on, few levels, couple deaths, bunch of bosses 🙂

Start with the levels, deaths and the regains 🙂 As you can see I've started working on Oramond/Rathleton tasks.

I should really stop afk walking Tiquanda...

Healing fail and bad combo :/

Also a couple achievements to add in.

And finally, the bosses 🙂

2x Crustacea, one was during 2x exp.

2x Cavebear days, one I just got the first spawn the other I came back for each respawn.

Rotworm Queen

General Murius

The Horned Fox

The Many during 2x exp

2x Cublarc, one during 2x exp

2 bank robbers, Robby again and Jesse for the first time, only missing the Venore one now. One more to go for the achievement too 🙂

My first Shlorg 🙂

And a few Vamp bosses, 6th straight Zevelon now 🙂

The bulk of my playing time at the moment has just been manatraining in my house (acquired a few new rares recently). When I do venture out its for some quick boss runs mostly but I clear some spawns on the way and hence keep levelling 🙂

I also managed to finally get 300 votes cast in Rathleton so no need to run the minos anymore 🙂

Series of Deaths and Levels 🙂 The first 2 deaths are because I'm noob and autoclick without paying attention when I really shouldn't... The Wyrm death is me getting a little too confident in what I can run/tank.

And once again a decent series of bosses 🙂

Bumped into Zomba randomly, didn't even know the raid was on.

Munster

The Many - 56 points now

Crustacea Gigantica

General Murius

Undead Cavebear, 1st and 3rd spawns, let a friend get the middle one

Midnight Panther, 4th kill so far

Hirintror, my first kill and one I had been looking for for months. The Mines Hirintror hadn't been seen for 3.5 months so this was a good find 😀

Even more exciting than Hirintror though was Arachir. He had been missing for 4 months and I had been looking endlessly for him, very happy, first time I'd found him.

7th Straight Zevelon 🙂

And lastly, Zulazza raid with just myself (150 MS) and a mate (437 ED). Was easier than expected actually, loot was horrendous for both of us... He also took down Cublarc after these.

Levels, some quests, achievements and bosses 🙂 Been two weeks, I felt it had been quiet but there is a fair few pics here haha.

Firstly my levels, Glooth Death sucked, just bad combos, didn't realise I forgot to buy blessings from the last death so lost a fair bit haha. Then I got a little too courageous with double elder wyrms again.

Now a bunch of achievements and quests 😀 With these I've now hit the top 50 for Achievements on Thera 🙂

Clay Lumps and Marble Pieces done!

Also finally did a quick trip to banuta to finally finish that mission, in doing so was able to also finish Shaman and Knight outfits 😀

Went to Warzones for the first time 🙂

Tamed Walker, I thought it would be rare but I found and tamed it first time I searched 😀

And finally completed Annihilator, so easy at this level haha 😀

And a variety of Devovorga related pics 😀 Unfortunately no Cocoom of Doom or Devovorga's Nemesis achievements this year 🙁 Need some proper levels.

And now for the bosses 😀

Started working on some of the Forgotten Knowledge and Cult bosses, looted a few gold tokens and also the rune from Lloyd.

Unfortunately I had to run back out of the Orc Cult due to my daughter waking up, didn't expect the Spearman look alikes to go melee and got trapped, I then got out but was struggling and alas didn't make it. Admittedly was a little distracted at the time 😀

Found my first Thais Lighthouse Orc raid

First Willi Wasp kill

Another Munster

First Big Bad One kill, had gone about 4 months without being killed

3rd Rotworm Queen and 2nd Gland 🙂

2 Different Undead Cavebear days, just got the single kills though, but Maxilla!

2 Crustacea finds 🙂 First time a mate and i went looking at the same time and 2nd time I let a friend tame, lucky bugger got it first shot.

3 Panther encounters, two were my own and gave them to two mates to tame, the third I got called over to give another mate a music box 🙂

I did find Arachir again however I was looking after the little one at the time and was quite distracted, had no mana :/ But Revenge 🙂

And my 8th Straight Zevelon 🙂 Unfortunately someone else took the 9th so my streak has been reset haha.

Although not my find, my mate found Massacre and was kind enough to invite me along for the kill 😀

Fernfang without whistle 🙁

2nd Zushuka, first time I found her, quite easy to block I didn't realise so long as you avoid beam

And lastly I Found Man in the Cave for the first time 😀 Not only that but a lovely little Fur Cap bonus!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next