Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mystery of the Mahatheb (English Version)

PreviousPage 3 of 10Next

Finally I've manged to spawn it:

Not a single bonebeast appeared during the process, just vampires. No idea if it's just pure luck or any pattern. I will try to test it soon.

Anyway, 1st on Nerana, after years of research. And ofc thanks to Monte for  new motivation. 🙂

Do you have maybe info, how much monster did you kill?

After this week I'm free from studies, so can research on my own, will post some info when I get it.

Nice job guys 😀

Quote from Williams on 21 January 2018, 22:08

Finally I've manged to spawn it:

Not a single bonebeast appeared during the process, just vampires. No idea if it's just pure luck or any pattern. I will try to test it soon.

Anyway, 1st on Nerana, after years of research. And ofc thanks to Monte for  new motivation. ?

Whaaaat!

Congratulations! What was the loot?!

I am disappointed - since my first resping it I spent in this tomb more than 60 hours. Last week I killed 70+ vamps/bonebeasts 5 days in a row. My best result was like 90 vampires and around 10 bonebeasts and no Mahatheb at all. I'm there again and no luck.

Jeeeesus, I'm getting frustrated.

Today I killed about 17 vampires + about 900 normal monsters in the tomb, but I've also killed some less amounts during the last week. Once again, 0 bonebeasts spawned during the whole week.

I've also found out that it has 650 hp and 600 exp.

21:46 Loot of Mahatheb: 52 gold coins

There must be something else to trigger the spawn and it's yet to be found. Well, good luck Monte, maybe you'll be the one to find it out.

Thanks for information. That's great. Please, let me know if you find out more details!

Do you think it drops some rares?

Well, with mine killed today, there were 95 Mahathebs killed overall since they added him to the game. I bet almost all of those were killed by bots. I would say, that no more than 10 killed by fair players. The loot is another great mystery and it really might be anyting. Personally I hope it drops and/or .

We need to figure out how to resp it to discover its loot. I had a theory about killing all djins few times in a row, but not sure about that now. I will test it today.

Still no idea if Bonebeast respawn is triggered by anything or it's just pure luck. Same with Mahatheb.

So for now the most credible version is that: 3 mobs can spawn in main room.
That is: Vampire, Bonebeast and Mahatheb.

Today I will try to confirm it, I have some spare time, will try to lure all monsters out of main room and just kill vampire/bonebeast. If I trigger his spawn, it's like 90 % that it's just pure RNG to spawn him.

I know that at this hour some monsters in tomb was killed before, so I will repeat this on saturday after ss, to get more reliable proof.

If I will trigger his spawn, will post screenshot with him + with loot.

@Williams: I hope it drops those items. If some of us will manage to drop it, let's just say we won game.

Quote from Drazzi0 on 22 January 2018, 15:14

So for now the most credible version is that, 3 mobs can spawn in main room.
That is: Vampire, Bonebeast and Mahatheb.

Today I will try to confirm it, I have some spare time, will try to lure all monsters out of main room and just kill vampire/bonebeast. If I trigger his spawn, it's like 90 % that it's just pure RNG to spawn him.

I know that at this hour some monsters in tomb was killed before, so I will repeat this on saturday after ss, to get more reliable proof.

If I will trigger his spawn, will post screenshot with him + with loot.

@Williams: I hope it drops those items. If some of us will manage to drop it, let's just say we won game.

What do you mean by '3 mobs can spawn in room?'

Do you want to lure all mobs out of the room and stay there just waiting for vamp/bb/Mahatheb to resp? Mobs will prolly come back to their respawn place.

When I resped it I stayed 1 sqm near his respawn throwing stones at gargoyles so I don't think that luring anything out of the room is needed, Sir.

Quote from Monte on 22 January 2018, 15:14
What do you mean by '3 mobs can spawn in room?'

I mean that there is lets say :
-90% to spawn a Vampire
-9% to spawn a Bonebeast
-1% to spawn the Mahatheb

I just summed your statistics of killing monster and came up with those numbers aproximetly (of course they can be different).

By luring them out (i forgot that they will come back, I still live in old tibia sometimes) I just wanted to say that I won't kill any of them. I'll just kill Vampires and Bonebeasts.

PreviousPage 3 of 10Next